If you could.......

polarbear

Long Time Member
I dont want to steal Deerkings idea, but he got me thinkin'. If you could put together the ultimate band, be it rock, metal, blues, country, whatever, Who would you have in the band? I'll start.
Rock:
Vocals=David Lee Roth (Van Halen)
Lead guitar=Eddie Van Halen
Second guitar=Michael Shenker(U.F.O. & M.S.G.)
Bass=Geezer Butler (Black Sabbath)
Drums=Neil Peart (Rush)

Metal:
Vocals=Rob Halford (Judas Priest)
Lead guitar=Randy Rhoades (Ozzy)
Second guitar=Toni Iomi (Black Sabbath)
Bass=Steve Harris (Iron Maiden)
Drums=Scott Rockenfield (Queenryche)

Vocals=Willie Nelson
Lead guitar=Roy Clark
Second guitar=Ricky skaggs
Bass=Charlie Daniels
Drums=Grampa Jones & String Bean

Blues:
Vocals=Billy Gibbons (ZZ Top)Or Gregg Allman
Lead guitar=Stevie Ray Vaughan
Second guitar=George Thorogood
Bass=Allen Woody (Allman Bros.)
Drums=Artimus Pyle (Lynard Skynyrd)

Thats enough! Whats youre choices? Or Who cares? Man Im bored!!
Eric

ok, sorry, but you are just WAY past bored. You took a wrong turn awhile back. But it's ok, just cut your hair short, wipe off the make-up and join the rest of us again. We will not hold it against you, at least most of us won't. :) Just Playin, have fun with whatever it is that you do. BowGirl

HEY polarbear

ARE YOU SICK???

ARE YOU LOSING IT???

DO YOU EVER LISTEN TO GOOD COUNTRY???

SHANIA 'SWEET' TWAIN HANDS DOWN ON THE VOCAL!!!

I'M NOT MAD AT YOU,YOU COULD OF LISTED WORSE,BUT I KNOW YOUR AMERICAN ENOUGH NOT TO MENTION THEM LOWLIFE CHICK'S!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WODERING IF 'SWEET TWAIN' WOULD LIKE TO GO HUNTING???

Holy Crap! This is what happens when you are running on 3 hours sleep in the last 2 days and are watching a 3 and a 6 year old, that are "high spirited" all day! Oh.. and bowgirl, I cut my hair about 6 years ago, just before my first daughter was born. I hate to admit it but it was to the middle of my back. And yet, I married a horse ridin' cowgirl. Go figure. As far as Shania, I'm not big on her vocals but She is one sweet piece of eye candy!!!! :9 Wooooooo Hooooooo! (No offence to the ladies on this board!) :)
Eric

QUICK!
Run to the fridge in the garage!,Grab that bottle of fermented buck urine,take the cap off and chugalug it down.Better yet inject a big load right into your juggular for a quicker reaction! You need to get back into the huntin' mode man.
Come on buddy, We'll talk ya down!

I got to agree with bobcat on Shania poon Twain. Sorry, I couldnt resist. If it offended anyone I apologize, but I thought it was funny. And I came up with it myself.

Yes polarbear, you are way messed up with too much time on your hands I think. I'll go with kingfish and say give me the eagles !!! Nothing like coming down the mountain smoking a victory cigar and listening to the eagles. Gary

Ok Folks.. I'm much better now!;-) I went crabbin today. (got 16 dungeness) :D I'm Going steelheading tomorrow and scouting for elk on friday. :7 I think that'll bring me out of this goofy ass mood. Plus a couple hours of sleep cant hurt too. I opologize for any inconvenience or mental anguish that I may have caused anyone with this post! I'm gonna be alright now! (once I get the smell of this crab bait off of me) :eek:
Eric

PB,

Willy Nelson? I'm not a country fan by any stretch of the imagination, however, my wife has exposed me to this "darkerside" of music (j/k). Willy Nelson couldn't carry a note in a bucket. With him it is all style and ZERO substance... my opinion. George Straight can sing, and I think that Randy Travis or Clint Black aren't bad either. Garth is good, and so is Collin Raye... my opinion.

For Rock, I would go with Brad Johnson? (ACDC).

Best Vocals (Men) of all time (all talent and nothing else) - Roy Orbison, Elvis, Josh Groban, Perry Como, Mandy Patinkin, Nat King Cole, David Gates-maybe, Peter Citera-different but good, Paul Simon, Art Garfunkle

Often mistaken as having good vocals, but they don't -
Neil Diamond - though I am a big fan
Barry Manilow
ANY AND ALL R&B - except Boys2Men, and Bryan McNight, Luther Vandross, and a couple of others
Sarah Brightman - overrated!
ANY and ALL TEENY BOBBER - ie, Britney Spears - EXCEPT Shakira - not bad
Ray Charles - it's all style, and I love it.
Kenny Rogers - though I am a big fan
Of course Willie Nelson - not a fan at all and he is the worse actor in the world, but I think he is funny, kinda of like a weird uncle.
Finally, though I am a big fan of rock - old and new, we have to admit that most of us can sing as well as those guys if not better, so no one can tell me Vince Neil or Eddie Veddor are talented singers - great entertainers yes (especially Veddor) but their voices are average to good, not great.

OK - that was way too long, I have got to get back to work. One final word, like many of you, I am a music lover. My range is little different though. Some days I am a Pearl Jam guy, others it is Led Zepplin, and even others it is Andy Williams or Roger Williams. My wife makes fun of me and my wide range of music. I can say that there are two genres I don't appreciate - Ganster Rap and Gothic/Dark Heavy Rock.

Well, I await the abuse.

hey pol'

you must be close to the pacific..how are the crabs doin any eaters, I go crabin up near Coos bay Oregon....yah got me thinkin about goin real soon..................

Udder talking bout poon shad and you guys yacking about havibg crabs! Im going back up to the hunting forums before I catch something! Good day

manny15
I went crabbin' on Hood Canal, Wa. Best crabbin' that we have had in years! Best eatin' too! :D
I went fishin' for steelhead on the Cowlitz today. I caught 2 nice bright 10 and 14 pounders! Two good days is a row. Now if I could only get the moderators to wipe out this post. I dont know what the hell I was thinkin'.
Eric

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom