if you could vote one person off this site?

W

wybhtn

If you could vote one person off this site forever who would it be?

My vote: sageadvice

Easy on sage!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

So?

Somebody is gettin voted off the Island?:D

2311idiot.jpg

I don't think I would vote anyone off, there have been people I had disagreements with here but time and a few PM's later and things were worked out. I thing the variety of people and opinions here is what keeps it interesting.

I enjoy reading when someone gets pizzed at huntrez or travis3006 or stinky etc. and the ensuing drama is funny sometimes.

I think i would like to see a suspension here or there for some of the people who continue to say offensive or tasteless things but not completely voted off.

JMHO

Oh and i second the take it easy on Sage statement from STTM. I think people sometimes take him wrong and misunderstand the fact he would probably help every single person here if the need arose and he was able.

Bill

Kill the buck that makes YOU happy!

Ohhhhh no! I'm not voting for Joey. He's one of those No Cali guys that has ties to the mafia. I think I would vote for myself. I would have more time for other things if I wasn't on here slumming you all you low lifes!:)

It's always an adventure!!!

Piss on the PopCorn!

I just got me a 102 ounce MT DEW for this Event!

I'm ready!:D

I forgot to mention that all votes are confidential. That's correct, whomever you vote for cannot see your post.

Ok my pm box is filling so let's clear some things up. Many of you are afraid of getting the sage slaughter pm so I've came up with a code name to use for him. Type knowitallcrybaby if you are voting for sageadvice. This will assure safety for all your pm boxes.

BROWTINE!

Is that offensive?

Well then I vote every lil Blue Man off the site!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

sage.....(he is a bit long winded). ha ha ha!
(just celebrating passing a drug test!)

I can not think of any good reason why Wybhtn would come on here and and vote to kick off sage from this forum. Did Sage hurt his itty bitty feelings?

I have seen in the past numerous posts where Sage would answer other members questions on firearms and hunting and felt he has contributed to this hunting forum.

I can not recall squat where Wybhtn has done that and contributed as much to this forum. I think Wybhtn should take the exit hike and next time think twice before posting such a negative post.

RELH

Hi Fans! lol Been pretty sick and pretty busy. I was able to pay all cash on a nice little home and have been moving...pain in the rear. Don't know what to say to Wybehuntin except have at it, vote me off the board if you can. There are some great guys here, really good people and i think that i fit in with a lot of them. Other groups, maybe not so well but is that my fault or theirs? Who Cares? Maybe i would like to fit in better with some but i've said all along that i'm in no popularity contest and i'm not running for office.

You guys are stuck with me i fear. Wishing you well and myself not quite so sick.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Thanks, Nontyp! I vote Wybhuntin be off too! Who is this guy? I remember some time back he started the same thing on me and a bunch of Wy guys came on and told him what they thought of him and to go take a hike... it appears that he himself is not very popular, can only wonder why...

N_C, RELH, HDad, and the rest. Thanks Guys! I got your back!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Sounds like someone got their feel bads hurt and can't address it on his own?? Suck it up dude, if you don't like what sage has to say then don't read his stuff. Pretty easy :)

~Z~ I am ahead of you thanks to plick 45!! lol

I'm with AWLB, vote me off. Less time on here is less time reading what some thin-skinned nurse maid thinks.

Why vote anyone off the site? Let each of us make an azz of ourselves now and then like the OP did just starting this thread, LOL!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-12 AT 09:55AM (MST)[p]I know who he is.He loves to start crap and then back out of the way while the brawl goes on.He used to fight with you under other handles,Sage.The ONLY reason he started this thread is to see what kind of $hit storm he could create.He's been gone for quite awhile from this site.Guess he got bored,so he decided to start another bar fight,then back out of the way and let us all duke it out.Sound about right,Ernesto?

Im with nontypical on this one....

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

>If you could vote one person
>off this site forever who
>would it be?
>
>My vote: sageadvice

Who the hell do you think you are? This is the first post that I have ever seen by you and it just shows that you're a Dbag. In the words of the great Z you are the FNG. Although Sage and I have not always agreed on everything he seems like a good guy.

No way would it be Sage ! Sage is a good dude that brings alot to this site. Every once in awhile putting his foot in his mouth, but always entertaining.

My vote off would go to Whybeashitstirrer.

I think if a guy was in jail and needed to be bailed out you would'nt be able to call Sage cuz he'd be sittin next to ya :)

sageadvice is ok; he gives it and takes it...I wouldn't vote him off.

The next guy to vote off is the next one to not post nude pics.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

45 that's wrong !!!

I vote Sage to stay, everyone brings their own type of fun/drama that's what makes it so much fun !!

Wow, the first time ever I wanted to vote someone off for posting a nude pic.

>45 that's wrong !!!
>
>I vote Sage to stay, everyone
>brings their own type of
>fun/drama that's what makes it
>so much fun !!

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

47 Posts & I don't get one Vote?

WTF?

>47 Posts & I don't get
>one Vote?
>
>WTF?
>
>
>[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
>
>If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM
>TO ME!
>
>
>
>
>Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can
>
Alright, I hate that damn STTM. He's just some jack mormon from the basin that thinks that they know everything. All he ever does is sit around on MM all day and B!tch about the management of the herds. I guess that the only good thing going for him is that he's not one of those fag chubhouse members. I vote to get him off this site asap.

Good enough for you? ;-)

Tag just got a lifetime pass, WOW.

Sage...good luck on your new digs. As much as I despise 90% of Kali, you are living in one of the few good places in Kali.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

I think everyone should get voted the Hell out of here. But me it is lonely at the top.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-12 AT 10:26PM (MST) by 1911 (moderator)[p]I vote that Wybeadumbassdipshit gets the axe. Anyone that's been here long knows that Sageadvice is a good dude. You don't have to be here long to know that Wybeadumbassdipshit needs to find a gay bar to hang out in. Can we clubhouse members accomidate him?

Oh, and my second vote would be 440Sixpack, Piper and Zigga. They're all dumbasses so they only count as one vote!

I would have to say Eldo. He is too nice. He probably is on the church choir, volunteers at the drug rehab center, adopted 7 babies and graduated them all from Harvard, has a new drug he invented in his basement that will cure cancer all while be the nice guy on MM leaving positive feedback on everyones posts'. Also because he used to post pics of hot chicks everyday and now he does not:)

Just so I am not one of them. Remember I invited YOU here!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I have been visiting this site for a few years and dont think I have ever met any you all. Sage would be on the list of guys that seem like he would be a pleasure to meet. My vote goes to Manny!:)

I won't vote against Sage.....he will come and kick my azz!

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

LOL, Hey thanks guys and gals! Looks like from the tally, that i'm gonna be around awhile. I get a kick outa some who are joking about me coming to get them. Right now, i couldn't fight my way out of a wet paper bag. Had a bunch of blood work done this AM, hopefully, they'll find out what can be done cause the way i been feeling, it ain't no fun.

Yeah, i been in pissen matches with a bunch that have responded here. I think many saw my side of the goes both ways street. Regardless, some are now good buds and others...well, lets just say that i'm trying to get along and maybe someday those guys will be good buds too. Someone mentioned me sticking my foot in my mouth. Boy howdy can i do that from time to time. Don't think though, that i won't own up to it, i will and i do. In my mind, a man has to admit when he done wrong. Maybe i wish i didn't have to do it quite so often. :)

Sick pup here signing off. Peace out!

Joey

Well, if Fireball and Nv aren't voting off Sage, then it looks like we'll be adding Wybeadumbass to the list of BHWAR's, Homie's, and Hunt_Lez's of the troll world.

>Well, if Fireball and Nv aren't
>voting off Sage,

fireball and I just too damn nice to do something like that. I guess we're some of the "and others..."

I'd vote Sage off. Anyone who would trade a whole bunch of fishing lures for a few pinto beans has got to be a little off ;)

I vote Wybhuntin..because it seems to me he keeps carring on wike a yittle baby!!

I would not vote out anyone but would pay to have 1911's fingers smashed so that he can not text and type anymore....LOL
He will cry all the way home to Red...the BIG HAWAIIANS are looking for you 45.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

>I would not vote out anyone
>but would pay to have
>1911's fingers smashed so that
>he can not text and
>type anymore....LOL
>He will cry all the way
>home to Red...the BIG HAWAIIANS
>are looking for you 45.
>
>
>Brian
>http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Of all people Kilo, you should know that things are not always as they may seem when 'I' am posting. lol

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-29-12 AT 01:22PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-29-12 AT 01:18?PM (MST)

>l vote for my brother!!
>roy.
>

Better use your vote wisely. There are much worse people than me to vote off. I just represent the grammar police and enforce the minimum intelligence requirement.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

Yeah .45 since you passed the Civil Servant's Exam that exempted you from the minimum intelligence requirement. You found a loophole there but as far as the grammar goes - better stay on your toes plick!!

HOOK 'EM!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-29-12 AT 02:42PM (MST) by 1911 (moderator)[p]Can we vote for the winner of the biggest plick award? If so, I vote Dry_Boob!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom