If you are going to buy optics...

dryflyelk

...you owe it to yourself to give cameraland a shot. Their prices can't be beat, and even better, their service is top notch. They are the Nordstrom of the optics and camera world, and they'll make sure you're satisfied. Time and time again they've gone above what I expected and made me a happy camper- although much lighter in the wallet.

The website is cameralandny.com.

After seeing some of their unbelievable deals (Leica Bino-Rangefinder a few weeks back), I will definately use them when the time comes....

That's a screaming deal on superb optics. I have a friend who bought that exact pair- good as new. Go for it and don't look back.

Has anyone ever brought their certified pre-owned/show display stuff? Some of those deals look too good to pass up.

Yep, I have also bought the demo models. I have never had an issue with items coming from them. Doug is a good guy to do business with.

Camera land is TOP NOTCH and the demo's carry the same warranty as the new stuff, it just is a demo unit used for display at the shows is all. Doug offers some great deals...

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
Colorado, U.S.A
NRA LIFE MEMBER
www.ElkHunterSports.com

Hey guys... post #1 for me!

I have never had any dealings with CameraLand, but it sure sounds like Doug takes care of his customers.

When making such an important, expensive, and personal purchase as your optics, be sure to check out other advertisers on this site such as the Outdoorsmans. I have had the pleasure of a personal and business relationship with them for more than 10 years, and just like Doug seems to do, they have always gone above and beyond for me.

Not only are they authorized dealers of all the top-end optics, they also are shooters, hunters, members of conservation organizations, and guys who live and hunt in the West. In addition, they have designed some of the best western hunting products available.

Give the Outdoorsmans a shot, too!

-----
Trent Swanson
Western Hunter Magazine
www.westernhuntermagazine.net
Outdoorsmans
www.outdoorsmans.com
Wilderness Athlete
www.wildernessathlete.com

I have spent over $4000 on optics and cameras
from Cameraland. I've bought a couple demo
models and you would never know it was ever
out of the box.

I've even been a runner up in their
drawing and won a scope. All of my optics/camera
purchases will be from them. Their prices can't be beat.

I saved half shopping them all re: camera land, B&H, Optic Plant, eBay, cl, classified adds, you just have to have the cash and be willing to spend at a no moment notice...any one can save! just shop around! it helps to have manufactures phone numbers to call and see if they have a USA warranty, or reported theft! all higher end manufactures optics have serial numbers on body's and eye pieces!
new-old models, demos vs new, this online store vs that one, eBay vs local adds! you need to ask.. need to know and that takes time!
buy the best! you'll always be happy with it! so will your grand kids!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

It does seem like a nice family business with great prices and great customer service. Bought a camera from them last year and just got a pair of 8.5 x 42 ELs delivered yesterday.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom