IDK is this a 40incher?

manny53

Long Time Member
3882bigin.jpg

You take a buck like that and this is the best photo you can come up with?

You should be gutted with a plastic spoon!

....and no Manny, it's not a 40 incher but it's closer than the last 40 incher you posted....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Manny I hope that you get a new TAPE MEASURE for Christmas and then you can throw that old Utah measure away....LOL
STANLEY makes a good solid measurer.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Don't know for sure but i think if i saw a buck like this guy when i actually had a tag to take him in my pocket...instant spaz attack!! :)

I usually take care of business and then get excited later but this guy, he just might cause me to blow a breaker! lol

Joey

The guy on the left is praying...."Dear God please let my partner die so I can put my tag on this buck."

I have a new signniture now!

Eel

it's not a 40 incher but it's closer than the last 40 incher you posted....

JB

LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-10 AT 10:33AM (MST)[p]I got a field photo of that buck but I can't get it uploaded for some reason, I'll try later.

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-10
>AT 10:33?AM (MST)

>
>I got a field photo of
>that buck but I can't
>get it uploaded for some
>reason, I'll try later.

make sure its a JPG first...if not you can redo it

>...yet you say 40???.....
>
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

your such a critic...how else was i gonna get your attention...IT WAS A Joke.....LOL...What happened to your sense of humor JB....?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom