Idiot sightings

T

TDIESEL

IDIOT SIGHTING:We had to have the garage door> repaired. The> > Sears repairman told us that one of our problemswas> that we> > did not have a 'large' enough motor on the> opener. > > I thought for a minute, and said that we had the> largest one> > Sears made at that time, a 1/2 horsepower. He shook> his> > head and said, 'Lady, you need a 1/4> horsepower.' I> > responded that 1/2 was larger than 1/4.He said,> 'NO,> > it's not.' Four is larger than two..'We> > haven't used Sears repair since.
IDIOT SIGHTINGMy> > daughter and I went through the McDonald's> take-out> > window and I gave the clerk a $5 bill.Our total was> $4.25,> > so I also handed her a quarter. She said, 'you> gave me> > too much money..' I said, 'Yes I know, but> this way> > you can just give me a dollar bill back.' She> sighed> > and went to get the manager who asked me to repeat my> > request. I did so, and he handed me back the quarter,> and> > said 'We're sorry but they could not do that> kindof> > thing.' The clerk then proceeded to give me back> $1 and> > 75 cents in change. Do not confuse the clerks at> > McD's.
IDIOT SIGHTING:I live in a semi rural> area.We> > recently had a new neighbor call the local township> > administrativeoffice to request the removal of the> DEER> > CROSSING sign on our road. The reason: 'Too many> deer> > are being hit by cars out here!I don't think this> is a> > good place for them to be crossing anymore.'From> Kingman> > , KS
IDIOT SIGHTING IN FOOD SERVICE:My daughter went> to a> > local Taco Bell and ordered a taco. She asked the> person> > behind thecounter for 'minimal lettuce.' He> said he> > was sorry, but they only had iceberg lettuce. From> Kansas> > City
IDIOT SIGHTING:I was at the airport, checking in> at the> > gate when an airport employee asked, 'Has anyone> > putanything in your baggage without your> knowledge?' To> > which I replied, 'If it was without my knowledge,> how> > would I know?' He smiled knowingly and nodded,> > 'That's why we ask.'Happened in Birmingham> ,> > Ala.
IDIOT SIGHTING:The stoplight on the corner buzzes> when> > it's safe to cross the street. I was crossing> with> > anintellectually challenged coworker of mine. She> asked if> > I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it> signals> > blind people when the light is red. Appalled, she> > responded, 'What on earth are blind people doing> > driving?!'She was a probation officer in Wichita ,> KS> >
IDIOT SIGHTING:At a good-bye luncheon for an old and> dear> > coworker. She was leaving the company due to> > 'downsizing.'Our manager commented cheerfully,> > 'This is fun. We should do this more often.'> Not> > another word was spoken. We all just looked at each> other> > with that deer-in-the-headlights stare.This was a> lunch at> > Texas Instruments.
IDIOT SIGHTING:I work with an> individual> > who plugged her power strip back into itself and for> the> > sake of her life,couldn't understand why her> system> > would not turn on.A deputy with the Dallas> CountySheriffs> > office, no less. > > IDIOT SIGHTING:When my husband and I arrived at an> > automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told> > thekeys had been locked in it. We went to the service> > department and found a mechanic working feverishly to> unlock> > the drivers side door. As I watched from the> passenger> > side, I instinctively tried the door handle and> discovered> > that it was unlocked. 'Hey,' I announced to> the> > technician,'its open!' His reply, 'I> know. I> > already got that side.'This was at the Ford> dealership> > in Canton , Mississippi

STAY ALERT!They walk among> us... and> > the scary part is that they VOTE and they REPRODUCE!
7mm wsm 600yrd. and closer checkmate

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom