Idaho's flying fish

Nice Ron!

But Damn Man!

That's an UGLY Fish!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

very cool vid.
Question for ya, I too fish from a kick boat allot, I go to Idaho often to fly fish, last year while fishing the Snake a few miles below American Falls I was streamer fishing in the chutes in the lava, was sitting in dead water and fishing into the swift water. Anyway I know nothing about Sturgeon, I could see into the still water to bottom in some places, and could see what looked like 2' long sturgeon on the bottom that looked dead,rolling and drifting with the currents, Every once in a while one would wash out into the still water (looking dead), at one time I could see 5-6 after a while I noticed 1 of them stirring, then swam off, after about 20 mins all were gone and I saw no more? Is this typical, This was the first time I had seen Sturgeon, and am, wondering why they acted like this

>Can you retain sturgeon in Idaho?
>

Ask Abe. He is the resident genius when it comes to F&G loopholes.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>>Can you retain sturgeon in Idaho?
>>
>
>
>Ask Abe. He is the
>resident genius when it comes
>to F&G loopholes.
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LMAO!

>very cool vid.
>Question for ya, I too fish
>from a kick boat allot,
>I go to Idaho often
>to fly fish, last year
>while fishing the Snake a
>few miles below American Falls
>I was streamer fishing in
>the chutes in the lava,
>was sitting in dead water
>and fishing into the swift
>water. Anyway I know nothing
>about Sturgeon, I could see
>into the still water to
>bottom in some places, and
>could see what looked like
>2' long sturgeon on the
>bottom that looked dead,rolling and
>drifting with the currents, Every
>once in a while one
>would wash out into the
>still water (looking dead), at
>one time I could see
>5-6 after a while I
>noticed 1 of them stirring,
>then swam off, after about
>20 mins all were gone
>and I saw no more?
>Is this typical, This was
>the first time I had
>seen Sturgeon, and am, wondering
>why they acted like this
>

That is a new one on me. I have never seen that.

>Can you retain sturgeon in Idaho?
>

No Idaho is catch and release only. I did hear at one time that the F&G was thinking about having a super tag type draw for the take of one fish above Shoshone falls. I hope that never happens.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom