Idaho zone middle fork A

MiniCloud

Just bought an Idaho bull tag for Middle fork A unit. I know the area somewhat I’ve hunted units 55-57 and have had success in the past. Any pointers for where I need to be looking or places to go check out? Not asking for honey holes or secret spots. Thanks guys happy hunting 🤘🏽

55-57 is quite a distance from the Middle Fork, aka the Frank Church wilderness. It's going to be a tough hunt. I have had some friends that have been successful, but if you get a shot you better take it. Are you flying in? Or?

55-57 is quite a distance from the Middle Fork, aka the Frank Church wilderness. It's going to be a tough hunt. I have had some friends that have been successful, but if you get a shot you better take it. Are you flying in? Or?
Didn’t get the tag I wanted it was gone by the time I was up for grabs. I’ve done some research and read others forms saying flying in or horses is better. Was highly considering flying in or if there any areas that I can hike into. I know I’ll be hiking my ass off to get into where there at.

8 posts, didn't get the tag i wanted, never been there, don't live in the state, someone please tell me where to go so i can never come back on this web site again.

blind says float your boat, i say take a hike

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom