Idaho Unit 11 Ram

S

shortnround

I just thought I would share my ram with you. The bases measure 16 3/8"(L) & 16 1/4"(R). The length measures 39 1/2"(L) & 42 3/4"(R).
44fcff79131cb57b.jpg

Great Unit 11 ram! Was it taken on a public draw license... raffle ticket... auction tag... please advise.

Unbelievable sheep! Congrats on a monster.

AntlerQuest Scouting & Hunt Consulting

It was a public draw. I drew the nonresident tag. Odds were 1 in 612. I never considered myself lucky until this. I guess it goes back to the old saying "you can't draw unless you apply". I lost 24.5 pounds in a little over 3 months, but I made the mistake of training (running & walking) uphill. I should have spent more time walking downhill with a pack on because 5 days later it still hurts some to walk downhill or step down. Lesson learned!

Great ram. You hunted with Barker correct? I talked with John last Wednesday on the opener and thus far no sheep had been killed. Also some pictures of you with him at the IDFG office. He's a great ram, congrats. I'm going to send you a Private Message also.

IDkTm,
Yes, I did book with Barker. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I have never booked with a outfitter/guide before ,but I can't imagine it could be any better. Jon has a great group of guys working for him from top to bottom. If you ever get lucky enought to draw this unit for sheep, book with Barker!!!

I'm new here, but that's an awesome looking ram!

Having recently taken a Dall Sheep up here in Alaska, which wasn't nearly that big, I'm quite jealous!

Good job, thanks for sharing...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom