Idaho Private Land

U

Utesman

Just throwing this out there if anyone has or knows of someone with Private Land in Idaho that they would be open to letting us hunt on? Looking to hunt the rifle mule deer this October. Bonus points if there are bears that are huntable on the property as well! I am of course willing to pay a reasonable trespass fee if anyone knows of anything.

On a side note, how the hell do you check PMs on this thing?

Click on Forums at the top of home page then look for the line that
Logout|Help|Search|Read New Posts etc., and then on the far right it should say inbox.

As far as the private land in Idaho goes, I have no help, but I have to ask what everyone else is thinking. You have a state with more "great" public land hunting why private?

DZ

Actually the land owners here in Idaho are so poor that a reasonable trespass fee is like 20 bucks a day. I would try just taking out a 20 dollar bill and just float it under the ranchers nose and see if he takes it.

>curious as to why it has
>to be private?
>
>Travis
>www.SkullHanger.com

Honestly it does not have to be private. More so that we have never hunted Idaho before and this late into the ball game putting a hunt together we are open to private land or a reasonable guide. Just looking for options is all so if you have something else that may help we are all ears :)

>As far as the private land
>in Idaho goes, I
>have no help, but I
>have to ask what everyone
>else is thinking. You
>have a state with more
>"great" public land hunting why
>private?
>
>DZ

Lack of having hunted in Idaho more than anything. I have heard some units have great public land areas and others have lots of private land. Some landowners know their land has good deer on it so it would cut down on our scouting time as far as narrowing down where we are going to try and hunt and we don't mind paying a little bit for that. Doesn't have to be private though, just an option we were thinking of.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom