Idaho Moose tags available

B

BANNOCK1877

The application period for 19 leftover moose controlled hunt permits runs through Sunday.

The Idaho Department of Fish and Game has 16 moose permits for antlered hunts, mostly in the backcountry of north central Idaho from Aug. 30 through Nov. 23, and three permits for an antlerless hunt in eastern Idaho from Oct. 15 through Nov. 23.

Any permits left over from this drawing will be available on a first-come, first-served basis beginning July 10.

Applications are available at all license vendors and Fish and Game offices, or by calling (800) 824-3729 or (800) 554-8685.

For more information, contact local Fish and Game offices or visit http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/

has anyine applied for the left over tags in the past and how was their success rate. when do they usually post the results. the date the other tags go on sale is the 10th so do they post before the 4th.

I just called ID and they said they would have a list of available tags by 7/05. I hope I draw in the 2nd draw seeing as Cabelas TAGS screwed me on the first draw or I would of drawn the in first draw(there was 1 tag left)They said they had a accounting problem and didn't bother to tell me they just kept telling me "yes we sent yuor application in" and after 2 calls to ID I was told I never applied then it made sense why ID kept telling I didn't draw even though there was 1 tag left over . Talk about a let down but I guess like they say if want it done right do it yuorself which is what I did for 2nd draw. And yes my fingers are crossed and I'm praying to the tag Gods

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom