Idaho Moose pix and video

S

Stoked24_7

Hello, Here is a bull that I shot in Idaho. I found this bull over a month before the season and was able to take him on opening day. It was a great hunt and lots of fun thanks to my friends who helped me film the hunt and pack him off the mountain. I hope you like the video.

1140img_0765.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/gettinstokedoutdoors/#p/u/19/K07T7Vldj5Q

Great bull and congrats!
It looks familiar??? did you have it shown on a tv show or maybe a sportsmans dvd???

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

That was freakin awesome what a cool video. what did that pig score and what do ya look for in scoring a good moose I probably wont draw my tag in utah for at least 10+ years.

I love his "camouflage" antler, incredibly unique... ALL of your videos are great...!!!

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Thanks, I am glad you like the videos. sometimes its hard to film but its awesome when you can go back and watch.

Yes this hunt is on my dvd. Big Game Addicts 2.
Do you do any filming your self?

Congrats
I'm at 13 points now and if getting a bull like yours take another 13 years of applying.It will be well worth it

I am not sure about the score. If I had to say about 150 but not sure. Lots of guys look for width around 50. But I have found that there are some great moose out there that are in the mid 40 range. Mine is 44 and I shot him on the first day. I knew he was not 50 wide and I actually thought about not killing him but then I came to my senses. I personally feel that good wide palms and long points are two of the things needed to make good moose. and if you can find one with all three. well then you have a monster.

The cape and horns on that bull are really dark and you can see by the color of the velvet why he got the name of Swirl. Great bull considering what a slide in quality southern Idaho and northern Utah have seen in regards to moose in my opinion. I know when I drew in 93 that there were moose everywhere, I passed several bulls and finally got one with my muzzleloader weeks into the hunt. Awesome bull, awesome hunt, great video. Good job 24/7.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom