idaho deer scouting

D

deaner

LAST EDITED ON Dec-07-12 AT 10:14PM (MST)[p]i live in washington and plan to start hunting whitetail in the idaho panhandle next year. ill be going over to scout for hunting areas soon and would like a few suggestions before i start burning fuel. not asking for your honey holes, just likely areas of good deer habitat on public land. thanks

Deaner,
Sorry I dont hunt WT. But there are lots of sites to look and get info. Go onto them also and just start reading the stories and you will get idea's where to start. I have friends in Northern Idaho that hunt them and do good. They live up by CDA. I went up and helped work on a cabin with my friend and pretty much saw them all over up there. Saw some good ones to.
Sorry could not help that much. Good luck on your quest.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom