Idaho Deer Hunter Magazine

M

MuleyCrazed

LAST EDITED ON Dec-06-12 AT 07:20PM (MST)[p]The fall issue of Idaho Deer Hunter Magazine is out! You can pick up a copy at your local Sportsman's Warehouse and a few select archery and gun shops around the Treasure Valley. They are FREE!

This is the second issue of the quarterly magazine published by Idaho Deer Alliance. We have a great cover story, so you need to check it out!

If you were successful this season send us your hunting stories and pictures and we'll get them in one of our upcoming issues. We have already started to put together the winter issue, which is going to be out by the beginning of February. So send us your hunting stories, outdoor articles, harvest pictures, recipes, hunting jokes, or whatever you want to see in the magazine and we'll do our best to get it in there!

For those stories submitted and featured in the magazine we are giving the authors a $50 Sportsman's Warehouse gift card. All those who submit stories throughout the year will be entered into an exclusive drawing at the annual banquet (March 30, 2013) for a $500 Sportsman's Warehouse gift card. The upcoming issue will be your last chance to be included in that exclusive drawing. So what are you waiting for??

We are also looking for more companies that want to advertise in the magazine. And if you have something you want to sell let us know because we would like to offer a classified ads section in the back if we get enough interest.

Any ideas for the magazine are always apprecited so send us your feedback!

1953ida_magazine_cover_fall_2012_issue_2.jpg

Thank you,

MuleyCrazed
Idaho Deer Alliance
Meridian, Idaho
[email protected]
[email protected]

Travis,
I would like a copy if your willing to send me a copy. I will text you my address.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom