Idaho Bear Unit 10/12

W

wptax

Looking for some info for a Spring Bear hunt in Idaho on Unit 10 or 12. If anybody has any info on some good areas and can help out I would appreciate it. I have been reseaching kelly creek and the surrounding areas. Also wondering how long snow stays in these areas in the spring.

I guided between Kelly ranger station and wietas creek over the pack bridge in late 90's. Tons of bears. We use to see more bears on the trail than elk and deer. Usually plenty of snow especially early. We hunted over bait everybody had shots in a relatively short time frame. Outfitter sold the business around 2000, not sure what the current outfitter does, just a hunch that he puts a lot of time on spring bears given the wolf/elk situation in there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom