Idaho archery state record elk

B

Blade42

Just heard a bull killed in unit 54 is going to be the new state record. Any one else hear anything?

As far as I know the top bull went 403" n change and the lower bull is said to be bigger... Could possibly be one of these two I'm assuming, as they both came from 54...

bigbull.jpg

bull.jpg

Congrats to the hunter on a magnificent bull. Incredible mass, fronts and 4th's on that rack.

Eldorado

If I heard the story right the guy in the first picture shot a bull someone else had wounded and was hot on the trail about to finish him. He just snuck in and finished it off. The guy who spent all summer tracking it is the real hunter. This guy just got lucky and screwed the other guy so he could look cool.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-11 AT 11:23PM (MST)[p]Great bull!!! The third pic did not show up for me. Same bull two different guys?? As stated in regs first fatal shot, so I do feel bad if the guy who shot first and got a little bull fever and missed the sweet spot but its all part of the game. Picture perfect Great bull.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom