IDA Magazine - We need your stories!

M

MuleyCrazed

Idaho Deer Alliance is working on a new magazine and we need articles and stories of your Idaho Deer hunts! I know you guys have pictures of your Idaho deer hunts from the past few years, I've seen them posted all over here and they are great! So let's here the stories behind the pictures! We are looking for stories about your Idaho deer hunts. We don't care if they are B&C or P&Y bucks. We want to see stories of youth hunts, women in the field, and your trophy buck hunts. Send us your photos as well with stats of the hunt and/or deer, if you don't want to type up a story.

We are also looking for articles related to Idaho deer conservation issues and issues that affect us all as hunters and sportsmen/women. We also want your recipes for venison, if you're willing to share. Anything that you think readers would like to see or read about Idaho deer or related topics!

We want this magazine to contain information that Idaho deer hunters and conservationists alike want to read and see. So please help us out and contribute what you can!

If you have a story or article that you would like to see published in the magazine please send them to one of the following email adresses by May 20th for the June issue:

[email protected]
[email protected]

Thank you for your support and contribution in advance!

MuleyCrazed
Meridian, Idaho
[email protected]

Still looking for stories and articles for the upcoming IDA magazine! If you have one, which I know everyone does, send them on over and we'll get it in the magazine.

To get you all motivated, for submitting a story/article you will receive a $50 gift card to Cabala's or Sportsmans. So send in your Idaho deer hunting stories or articles today!

At the banquet next March we will also hold a drawing for something big for all those who submit a story or article for the IDA magazine. We are looking for 5-6 stories/articles per issue. We will have 3 issues this year, which puts the drawing odds pretty high at about a 1 in 20 or so chance!

So get them in now for the June issue! If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks,

Travis Long
MuleyCrazed
Meridian, Idaho
[email protected]
(208) 412-0934

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom