iAINTasDRUNKasIonceWAS!!!

B

bobcatbess

THATS JUST THE COLD HARD TRUTH!!!

JUST RAZZIN YOU BOYS!!!

HOWS YOUR HEAD FEELIN THIS MORNING???

I GOT A FEELIN PUNK MIGHTA CELEBRATED???

NUTTIN BUT A MT DEW FOR ME!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Happy new one Bess. only had a couple so ill be feelin good in the morning. Would prolly be feeling like chit if I didnt have to go to work tommorrow(tonight) night,

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
1202707117883yj7.gif

^^^^ STILL THERE ^^^^

I had a quiet night at home, Diet Pepsi and a big ol smoked ham to wittle chunks off of. Things went great until my neighbor (cabin close to mine) opened up on his porch with his 30-06 at midnight. No big deal but that first shot probably near gave me a heart attack. :)

I don't have a clue what this New Year will bring but lets all pray for the best!!

Joey

well happy fricken new years girls.......I feel no pain

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
494742f95c53a850.jpg

I'm still here!! Sippin' on a Keystone Light. Had a bit of drama with my wifes brother today/tonight. He may be in some trouble with the SO.

Joey- I can imagine that first shot and you jumping two feet out of your lazy chair!! Spilling ham juice and diet soda all over your self! LMAO!! Have a good New Year...you deserve it.

Steve

Stone cold sober.. I have a late season tag that starts today..

I need my winter supply of meat first

Going to start the new year off with a different kind of BANG.

Bessy, 2:20 am is that when you woke up this morning ?
you'll really be enjoying this new year eh :) ??

I was a model citizen, just like I am around here,
Happy new year to each & every MM'er, should be fun !

Happy New All..

We had the kids over for dinner and since my wife and I both are not feeling good (colds/flu stuff) we had a real quiet night and we were upstairs in bed by 8:30 pm so we never even woke up at midnight... Quite a bit different from some of the New Years eve's from my younger days.

I must be getting old. Drank half a wine cooler, got heart burn, fell asleep before midnight. Oh well, Happy New Year everyone.

Good morning in the new year to everyone!!

Party, me Bessy?
Nope, i was actually asleep on the couch when the bells started ringing. I was still at work till 9:30PM.

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Happy NewYear to everyone.I didnt do any party time but neighbors made up for it.I just wish that they would all have had there midnight at the same time.Firecrackers and fireworks from midnight till 2.Oh well,I was young and full of firewater once or twice myself.Get it while you can!(ROD)

Pretty peaceful here in TX - watched a couple of movies with the kiddos then watched the ball drop - old ##### Clark sounded pretty good for having had such a serious stroke - of course the tons of plastic surgery helped out - talk a bout a permanent smile - I don't think he showed any muscle control in his face at all. Ryan Seacrest sucks, glad I only had to watch for a few minutes. Kelly Pickler needs to just shut up, sing and look pretty.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Never quiet in Nevada! I got off of work and planned on going home. Well I had to pass by the ole Watering Hole and saw a friends truck that I hadn't seen in a while so I stopped in to have a couple of beers. Got home at 1:00 a.m. after New Years. Got up at 4:00 a.m. to got to work and I gotta be here for 12 hours. I must be gettin' old cause in the old days I would've just gone to work from the bar! fatrooster.

glad you didnt party it up to much with the ol lady doug, and thanks for calling me and bull####### for a while and wishing me a happy new year.

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom