I would like to comment on the photo album pictures.

2pointer

I keep catching myself wanting to post a comment on the deer and elk in the photo gallery section of this website. I think it would be fun to be able to give compliments and ask questions on there.

Just an idea... What do you think founder? Can you do this?

2Pointer
www.jglowblinds.com

Heck, it's the only place on MM you can post up a pic of a monster buck or bull without coming under scrutiny.

great idea if the posts could stay positive.

Mike

That thought crossed my mind also. Maybe we could have "like" button or "great picture" button. Kind of like facebook does, only better. Then if someone wants to give props to a great trophy or fantastic photo, there is a way to give a compliment.

I would love to be able to give some positive feedback to some of the folks that send their pics in.

What do you think guys? I am sure we can come up with some way to do it and not let it get into a pissing match like everything else does on here. These are just my ideas... Do any of you have other ideas for how this can be done?

2Pointer
www.jglowblinds.com

It would tend to get negative. Most are great pics but I've seen plenty of dumazz photos on there myself. Like the one where some guy was holding a deer with the jaw hanging at 180 degrees. Probably best to not have comments. Just repost the pic in the hunting forums and comment away. Pics on the net are fair game.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom