I WON'T VOTE 4 THIS!!!

B

bobcatbess

ONE OF THE REASONS I WON'T BE VOTING FOR SOME OF THE CHOICES!!!

4787ff35157f70d9.jpg

WHATS YOUR TAKE???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Me too Bobact!!!!I hate that jacka$$.....I would never vote for him because if that. That pisses me off!!

Check out snopes.com for the specifics on this before you make a decision. Although I'm pretty sure you're not voting Democratic anyhow. Learn the circumstances, I got this e-miled to me in September when it happened.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-08 AT 07:41PM (MST)[p]One thing I must know before I can answer... who's the chick in the pink shirt and short pants?

Oh and if Obama is really that tall why isn't he on a basketball team.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-08 AT 07:46PM (MST)[p]it was actually the national anthem playing, not the pledge of alligence. I don't like any of those clowns but not because of this. How many of you put your hand on your heart for the star spangled banner??

JB

WELL!!!

IF IT AIN'T "SLICK HOSEM WILLY"!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

If you were him standing out in the open wouldn't you be on the look out? it just shows he's not stupid.

I thought virtually everybody put their hand on their heart for the national anthem, I do. But I guess its not required only with the pledge of allegiance. I still will. I read the report on this that he was just stepping to the spot and hadn't yet raised his hand to his heart. I also read a conflicting report that he does it with the pledge and only sometimes the anthem. I really doubt he is stupid enough to disrespect the flag and ruin his chances at the presidency. It would be a lot like praising allah at this Iowa barbeque.

Personnaly I SALUTE during the playing of the "Star Spangeled Banner". I look sadly at those that don't put their hands over their hearts, but thats what we have fought for ....the freedom to do as you please. Show NO respect,take it for granted.Thats your freedom that was fought for by others.

my opinion.

Why doesn't he show respect? It's because he is Muslim and wont because of religious belief?s. That is reason number two hundred not to vote for him.

Archery is a year round sport!!

I'm sure this will get alot of screaming going but like I care. I got some anti Obama emails from people I'm actually surprised would forward them. not for any political reasons and not for racial reasons, but for religious reasons. what is all this crap about the fact he is or was a Muslim? this is as un American as it gets, the guy was born an American and has no history or ties to any Muslim terrorist organization.

Hitler was a Christian NOT an atheist as many like to believe, should that make all Christians ineligible for public office? Hitler killed more innocent people than the Muslims have so why all the heartburn about Obama's religion? ignorance and prejudice would be my guess. there are plenty of reasons not to want Obama for president but this one chaps me, give the guy a break, he's as American as any of us here.

Another freedom someone else fought for, religous beliefs. I'm not gonna vote for him, but not because of his religon, because of his stances on some issues, and because oprah backs him.

This country works great, when we accept differences of opinions, upbringings,religous differences,ethic differences and discuss ideas, and work things out.It's when close minded people simply think that because they believe in the only "right" God and that anyone that doesn't believe in their God is wrong.Just because someone doesn't pray to your God doesn't mean he dont pray to a God.It doesn't mean he couldn't have great ideas, or be a great leader. Make your issues with a candidate legitemit.I'm sure the patriotic streak in that man
is there.
What if it had been our national "thing" to drink a beer during the national anthem, would that make us mormons less patriotic? NO.

Blanket statement*****not for any one specifically.
Shut your mouth,open your eyes and ears, decided who is best by what they say and do. Or just continue to be a sheep and follow the herd.

I don't care where he's from, who his parents are or what he eats for breakfast.....I simply don't trust him NOT to be a product of his education and up brining during his formative years......during which time HE WAS involved with Muslim fanatics. Period.

I am also sick to death of his line "Americans want.............." He don't know jack about what I want!

By the way Dude.....Hitler ain't on MY ballot!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-12-08 AT 00:40AM (MST)[p]The way I've always viewed it, when you place your hand on your heart for the National Anthem, it is a sign of respect and honor. It honors and respects our founding fathers for their foresight, wisdom, and sacrifice that made this country possible. It honors the men and women through the ages who have worn the uniform of our armed services and given personal sacrifice. It honors those who spilled their blood to musket balls in the fields during the revolution, those who spilled their blood and sweat at Normandy, those who spilled their blood in sunk to the bottom of Pear Harbor, those who brought back a lifetime of malaria in Vietnam and those who stayed behind, all which made, and continue to make our precious county what it is, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. If your religion causes you to fail to offer up that small token of honor,respect, gratitude and humility, when others suffered frostbite and endured horrific inhospital conditions,then you are a shallow individual. God bless America.

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them. --Ronald Reagan

I can pretty much agree with that, BUT one photo of a guy standing on a stage doesn't tell the whole story. he's a politian, he isn't about to snub anyone just to prove he's a Muslim give the guy more credit than that. besides the National Anthem isn't a religious song anyway so what would be the point.

Why do I think if we was A white Catholic none of this ever would have come up? com'on you guys I don't like him either but play fair.

Soooo .... I guess that means you're voting for that Mex. Richardson (who by the way dropped out) or that patriotic Gal Mrs. Clinton! How do you know that Barrack didn't put his hand over his heart the second after this photo was snapped???

What a pathetic attemmpt to discredit people who really value our country ... or maybe we should be looking at Ron Paul who could solve all our problems by smiling stuipdly and declaring (GOD bless our black free america)

Get a grip! there ain't one thing in the media you can trust ... just look at what we've had to put up the last 8 years! Hmmmmph!

RUS

At least three votes of reason in the idiocracy of this thread. By the way his father who he had no contact with that he would remember, his father became an agnostic or atheist shortly following his birth. He went to catholic grade school but what the heck since were trashing religions and mixing it with politics lets go after them as well.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-08 AT 08:12AM (MST)[p]>At least three votes of reason
>in the idiocracy of this
>thread. By the way his
>father who he had no
>contact with that he would
>remember, his father became an
>agnostic or atheist shortly following
>his birth. He went
>to catholic grade school but
>what the heck since were
>trashing religions and mixing it
>with politics lets go after
>them as well.

You lost me with your post.. But, if you read his church website we are talking about a church that states they are loyal to Africa, and never mention the US in thier web any place. In the main paragraph of the website if you used the word "white" in place if the word "black" and read it again, you would have Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton blubbering on CNN.
Loyal to Africa the motherland.... If this POS gets in office you might as send you paycheck to the useless, helpless cause of foreign aid to Africa because this is what this clown will try to do, send as much as he can to those wonderful, responable, intelligent folks in Africa the motherland.

Kind of like we're doing in the middle east today? to our so called " allies " Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq and Israel.

If Africa gets some of that money so what.

I don't do or believe everything in my church doctrine do you? If I did I wouldn't have used birth control and probably had 10 kids. I believe he's Church of Christ but not real devoted to it. We do have Separation of Church and State I wouldn't not vote for Mitt because he is a Mormon, or Huckleberry because he's a Baptist. I don't particularly like Obama but not because of his religion or race. As far as giving money to Africa lets send it there so the natives quit killing all of the animals that are fun to hunt.

>If this POS gets
>in office you might as
>send you paycheck to the
>useless, helpless cause of foreign
>aid to Africa because this
>is what this clown will
>try to do, send as
>much as he can to
>those wonderful, responable, intelligent folks
>in Africa the motherland.

WOAH! How dare YOU call Obama a racist and then say THIS! This is one of the most racist statements I've ever heard. This makes me SICK.

Jenn
ICONATOR_dc703736ad8118fdb02250ee10.gif

I don't like the racist crap, but Mr. Obama has little belief in the principles on which this country was founded and appears never to have actually read the constitution. He would make lousy president.

Lousy prsident as compared to who? Bush has made more runs at the constitution than any president in history, the constitution is an an obstacle not a guide for Bush and his administration.

I think this thread is one of the more important ones of the year! It is showing our true colors. Will our presidential candidates be elected based on religion, color, gender or will they be elected based on their willingness to serve and their commitment to the vision our founding fathers established? Dude has a good point. The current administration has attacked the constitution more than any other administration in recent memory! When I place my hand on my heart it is because I am committing myself to my country, my constitution and the principals that we all stand for. Awhile back I posted the most awful racist hate filled diatribe I could think of just to make a point. We'll never move forward if we are consumed by hatred.

I hope in this election cycle, we all can put aside all of our prejudices and vote for a leader we so desperately need right now!

RUS

RUS........run one out and lets see who it is you BELIEVE today, because tommorrow the two faced dorks will be in Nevada with a whole new diatribe of "make you feel good BS".

NONE of them can be trusted. Period.

I don't like the one we have....he talked me into voting for him and then he showed us what he was really made of.

Somebody PLEASE give me a reason to elect ANY of them! There must be one with the qualities we need.......I ain't seeing it.

Now Rus you quit that liberal thinking right now or you're going to be banned from this site. I want to know where the idea comes from that Obama has no idea of the principles of this country comes from. That seems an odd statement. I know his dad was from Africa but his mom and grandparents who raised him were from Kansas. Maybe they don't know the principles of this country in Kansas.

Some good points here, 90% of the post about candidates here are about who to hate or why they're " gonna getcha" crap. then we have the juvenile Hillary is too ugly, or Obama is too black and the wrong religion just like Romney.

It doesn't matter if you like any of the top contenders from either side but one of them is going to be your next president ( maybe Bloomberg thrown in as a wildcard ). so who around here has a candidate they're supporting? it's easy to say who you should hate and fear but just who should one vote for? and why?

>>>
>WOAH! How dare YOU call Obama
>a racist and then say
>THIS! This is one of
>the most racist statements I've
>ever heard. This makes me
>SICK.
>
>Jenn
>
ICONATOR_dc703736ad8118fdb02250ee10.gif

whats racist about it?? it is the truth....
And did you look at his church's website? are you too stupid to see what racism really is?? Did you read the website? do you think a white person would be welcome in thier church?

Some of your guys make me feel the need to quote Mr. Mryle Haggard cause "your walking on the fightin side of me"! The current Admin. has kept us from getting attacked since 9/11. Take the fight over there. You whiners would be protesting Normandy if that happened today. So if you don't love it, leave it! I'll stand with a President who knows that ya don't reason with a rabid dog, ya shoot it. You and Hillary can run some other country into the ground. Same goes for Barrack. Or maybe those folks in the twin towers had it coming? Get a clue. This is the Land of the free and the home of the brave.

Bigwiskeychaser, look at some of the past threads when you sober up. we've beat this to death.

OK, back up to the original post. I think that picture is a big hoax. If not, then everyone in it is wrong. Here's what the law really says.

THE UNITED STATES CODE

TITLE 36

CHAPTER 10

The "FLAG CODE"

?170. National anthem; Star-Spangled Banner

The composition consisting of the words and music known as The Star-Spangled Banner is designated the national anthem of the United States of America.

?171. Conduct during playing

During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Persons in uniform should render the military salute at the first note of the anthem and retain this position until the last note. When the flag is not displayed, those present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed there.

None of the four people are facing the flag. So apparently they are all muslim terrorists. Especially that chick in the pink shirt and short oants. She just looks like a terorist. :)

Funny, whenever a big buck gets posted on this site everybody starts picking it apart and screaming Photoshop. Then this is posted and people take as gospel.

Personally, the jury is still out on Obama for me. I honestly don't see anyone in this election that I really want to vote for. And it has NOTHING to do with race.

I'll take anybody that isnt a demo. Last time i checked thier platform was anti-gun, pro- abortion, higher taxes and more extra marital business in the oval office and not to hot on national defense. Ol' George isnt perfect by a long shot, but he took the fight to the terrorists. I know alot of ya hate him and that is your right, but i think history will judge him differently. It just pisses me off when people run down the President of the greatest country. I didnt care for President Clinton, but he was still OUR president. The job oughta get some respect.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom