I was worried about ya BESS

Wow!

I'm at a Loss of Words!

A Friend of Mine & Everybody else that knew him!

RIP Dean!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Been a couple out your way this winter with the big truck. Sad to hear. Seems to be the one that was not the cause that pays the price.

Sorry for the loss Bess, and to the Basin family as well.

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

If you drive in the oil field, you've had near misses with tanker drivers. Oil Tanker drivers are usually pretty careful. It's the Water truck drivers that will scare (kill)you. The roads were solid ice yesterday morning. That's no excuse though, Chain up. I think this was another Holly Oil truck. Same company that had the tanker wreck a couple of weeks ago. Dean was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was a stand up guy and will be missed. The oil field is dangerous, we lose friends every year. RIP DEAN. Liven the Dream? BacDoc

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom