I WAS A COP ONCE,BUT JUDAS!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
As You all know I tried My hand at it many Moons ago!

The Hours were Long!

The Career was Short!

But I never thought about being a FireMan?

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=28666481&ni...suspect-police-say&fm=home_page&s_cid=queue-7

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Did you try being a Doctor?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

"Police say he was carrying an identification card "that was used with intent to deceive officers," a BB gun, a "physical restraining device," and was wearing emergency response clothing, the report states."

Hey Bobcat, did the real policeman confiscate your BB gun when you were a cop? LOL

Eel

Listen guys. Can't they just let this dude be helpful? That's all he wanted to do, right? Ha

He was emulating the talented Mr Ripley.

Some people's kids!

Zeke

>"Police say he was carrying an
>identification card "that was used
>with intent to deceive officers,"
>a BB gun, a "physical
>restraining device," and was wearing
>emergency response clothing, the report
>states."
>
>Hey Bobcat, did the real policeman
>confiscate your BB gun when
>you were a cop? LOL
>
>
>Eel

Afraid not Eel!

We had Real Guns!

Bout the only thing they didn't Confiscate though!

Took My Badge!

Took My Red Light!

What really made me mad was when they took My Big Siren,Ya,I know You'll Laugh,but the Siren was one of the Best Coyote Calls I've ever seen!

I'd Imagine if this Stunt was tried today it just wouldn't have ended the same!:D

I'm Perty Sure the Local Sherriff was Glad to see a few of us finally Grow Up!:D

>THE ONLY eelgrass WONDERING HOW MUCH
>FINE MONEY bobcat COLLECTED BEFORE
>HE GOT BUSTED?:D
>
>Eel

Well Eel!

No Monies Collected!:D

But We did Scare the Crap out of some people!:D

But the Biggest Scare was the Night I got Busted!

I actually had a Couple of High School Friends Pulled over late one Friday Night!

They were throwin Beer Cans,Me & My Friend was LOAO!

About that time I see Lights behind me!

Red & Blue Lights!

Oh Sshhitt!:D

Let's just say I got My First & Last Lecture on Impersonating an Officer!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom