I used to hate this!!!!

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I like being retired because this always happened to me when I was working.:)

488510923621_4952563907591_1577827749988939408_n.jpg

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

eel, That first pic, reminds me of the uncanny ability some locals can have, through years of experience, of knowing when the fish are in the River. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Here's a typical scenario. On the weekend, the rivers are high and muddy. I go and fish anyway because those are my days off, but it's hopeless. By Tuesday the rivers start to drop and become fishable. Wednesday and Thursday are prime fishing. It starts raining Friday morning and by Saturday the rivers are high and muddy again.:)

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Until 2 years ago each Saturday morning as I drove to work the gas stations would have guys there buying gas for their boats and beer for their coolers. The turnoff to the golf course ( I don't play) would be loaded with guys pulling their golf carts. I mostly now am able to fish during the week but thought about just filling my boat tank and buying beer for the cooler on Saturday morning to see what it would feel like. After over 40 years of 6 days a week here I sit at 10:00 in the morning on my home computer......feels pretty good!
J_T_B

LAST EDITED ON Feb-01-15 AT 09:55AM (MST)[p]Congrats JTB. Now you and Eel can go fishing when ever you want. I'm so looking forward to retirement. I like my job, but there's not that many years left to get out there and hunt, fish, explore, snowmobile visit the grand kids or whatever the wife and I want to do. Sounds awesome.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom