I thought we couldn't define a 'woman'????

This is how we should all see other people.

black white liberal.jpg

In other words the late great liberal conservationist Edward Abbey was a ***** grabber like Biden when he fingered that young female aide back in his Senator days.
RELH

In other words the late great liberal conservationist Edward Abbey was a ***** grabber like Biden when he fingered that young female aide back in his Senator days.
RELH
A trumper lecturing about misogyny…….priceless. :ROFLMAO:

Realizing the sins of another don’t absolve you of your own, who do you think has paid for more abortions- trump or biden?

Last edited:
Yes Trump has done his share of being a womanizer and admitted it on at lease one occasion. Biden likes to pin them against the wall and insert his finger into their vulva and lies about it.
The worst part is how the liberal Democrats will hang Trump for what he did and give their own sexual predator a pass and ignore his treatment of women. You are a good example of that double standard.
RELH

A trumper lecturing about misogyny…….priceless. :ROFLMAO:

Realizing the sins of another don’t absolve you of your own, who do you think has paid for more abortions- trump or biden?

Totally agree Blue, what you fail to see is only one side.
( Republicans) are held to account for their shortcomings.
With regard to your shortsighted view about abortion access.....
Trump inherited a fatally flawed SCOTUS decision from 49 yrs ago, he took foundational steps to rectify this egregious error. Mission Accomplished!!!!! He gave God the credit, not himself fyi .

The good news is the technology available today is clearly showing that these aborted babies are not clusters of genetic material but are in fact BABIES months away from contributing to our world. It's murder sir to snuff out the life of an unborn child. Answer me this , how is it that the court system prosecutes a drunk driver that kills mom and unborn baby as a double homicide?

Yes Trump has done his share of being a womanizer and admitted it on at lease one occasion. Biden likes to pin them against the wall and insert his finger into their vulva and lies about it.
The worst part is how the liberal Democrats will hang Trump for what he did and give their own sexual predator a pass and ignore his treatment of women. You are a good example of that double standard.
RELH
I completely agree that biden is a creep and should be held to exactly the same standard. I’ve been on the ashley diary thing since day one, and the hunter pistol in the trash can. They are a f’d up bunch.

So no, I’m not a good example.

The good news is the technology available today is clearly showing that these aborted babies are not clusters of genetic material but are in fact BABIES months away from contributing to our world. It's murder sir to snuff out the life of an unborn child. Answer me this , how is it that the court system prosecutes a drunk driver that kills mom and unborn baby as a double homicide?
What makes you think I care about the religion of abortion?

You guys need to get your stories straight on your praise for government institutions.

It's true. Democrats want hold Republicans to account for their shortcomings while not holding their own to account. JUST like Republicans want hold Democrats to account but they do not hold their own either. Trump is a prime example of each. So same-same. You might want to look inward at your own side there Padre. You act like a man of the cloth and then hand wash Trump's dirty laundry.

With regard to your shortsighted view about abortion access.....
Trump inherited a fatally flawed SCOTUS decision from 49 yrs ago, he took foundational steps to rectify this egregious error. Mission Accomplished!!!!! He gave God the credit, not himself fyi .
2928B6C2-D425-4CD1-9662-3AA34015B357.jpeg

4DC4BD98-1C3F-4B2D-9052-D458459312E1.jpeg

What makes you think I care about the religion of abortion?

You guys need to get your stories straight on your praise for government institutions.

Sir, I didn't say a word in my post about religion, because you hate you imply that to me. Take a minute to reread it as it may take you more time.
Who are "You Guys" ??? My story is Very Straight Bluehair, I never praise government institutions other than law enforcement and our military. Truth be told it's "You Guys" praising the SCOTUS of 49 years ago who wrote something into our Constitution that was fabricated from thin air..it was Finally recognized as Bad/ Flawed Law . Not complicated Blue. Engage some grey matter.

Looking up in prior post , yes I did state what Trump said after current SCOTUS overturned Roe.....He was correct in giving credit to God. Trust me judgment is coming on nations that kill innocent babies, as Joe Friday said " just the facts MA'AM "

Somebody slammed me for hypocrisy regarding my support of Trump. The truth is I detest his personal moral shortcomings, in 2016 he was 17th out of 17 candidates in the primary in my book. On election day it was an easy choice when the Other option was Hillary. What DT did in governing our nation was remarkable. Im hoping he doesn't run in 2024 as the GOP has much better ( Trump groomed) options

Last edited:
I hate very few things my friend, and you and your religion aren’t on the list. In fact, I enjoy engaging in a friendly debate with you usually.

But my interest in this thread was biological birthing units, and to mock the current culture.

Shame on me for my part in it‘s devolving into another pointless trump/abortion thread.

The late-great liberal conservationist Edward Abbey said that a man immediately categorizes the women we meet as either those we would, or those we wouldn’t.
Throw some alcohol into the mix and it changes everything...By the end of the night some of those we wouldn't now become those the ones we would! :ROFLMAO:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom