I thought Utah was flush with cash......

The GOP is no fool. It was the Dems that passed it and if the GOP states refuse to take a slice of the pie, more will just go to the Dem states like CA. and New York.
RELH

So, because Utah did things right, we should hand our tax money back for states that didn't?

No state should get a dime, but let's not forget, the navajo tribe got crushed, a ton of our money went there.

But NO state should have got chit.

After the screw job Biden hit Utah with over LWCF funds, I don't feel quite as bad

And then there are states with clueless gov'rs that have and are crushing their state economies that "need" more handouts.

"Davis County - $69 million

With some ski resorts of its own, Davis County is considered a “bedroom community.” With a population of 355,000, the county collected $194 in stimulus funds for each resident."

Show me a ski resort in Davis County.

Maybe they meant Hill AFB?

And don't mention the tax reduction passed by the legislature which were not allowed with the stimulus funds.

Hard to turn down for sure....I hope they read all the fine print.....I guarantee the attached strings will greatly reduce state independence......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom