I think she needs a back bra. NSFW

feddoc

Long Time Member
5731.jpg

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Ewwwwwwwww!! It would be kinda cool if she had glued a piece of salami and a jujibee to each lob of skin!

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Dec-29-09 AT 11:52AM (MST)[p]>She might be fun to slow
>dance with.

yeah if you can get your arms around her??

ridgeline outdoors prostaff
blacks creek guide gear prostaff

Super glue some gum drops on those babies and it would be like a threesome!! Whiz knows what I am talking about....Cause he'd hit "tit"!!

Beotch gots some tig ol back bitties! Dosent every guy wish his woman had a set of jugs on her back? Just not on pizza the hutt!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

So, do you guys know what a fat chick and a Moped have in common?

They are both fun to ride, once in awhile, but you don't want your friends to see you on either one.......

Is that Brittney Spears with her head on backards?
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

That is great.
Gotta love people of wal-mart.

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

LOL My 4 year old saw that and said, "Ooooohhh! BOOBIES!" (he likes boobies, ok?) but then he said, "Where's her face?"

Gawd...that is just obscene.

post #15 was so funny!!

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom