I think other states should follow Wyoming on this one!

justr_86

Long Time Member
http://www.gohuntn.com/gohuntn/19-y...r-could-first-face-wyomings-new-lifetime-ban/

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-20-12 AT 03:22PM (MST)[p]Definately like the thought to this.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Oh, I caught it. I don't believe written laws keep people from doing stupid or illegal things. It's the unwritten ethical code, and moral compass that everybody has inside that does.

This kid has been caught 3 times. Do you think he's only poached those 3 times?

Maybe he'll go to prison and have an awakening. But typically crappy people are crappy people. If you're willing to poach animals, I'm willing to bet that's not the only devious, or dishonest thing that this kid does.

smitty is right. We had a pretty large scale poacher busted in our area, and the subsequent investigation uncovered a lot of other crimes not even related to hunting. Another thing, Why do seemingly law abiding folks find it easy to be a law breaker concerning game laws? Some folks view poaching (they wouldn't call it that) as a God given right. Makes no fricken sense. mtmuley

The sad part is he will just continue to break the law just because he will be a Felon wont stop him. Once your a Felon what else can they do to you.

I know he can go to prison for posessing a firearm and ect once being convicted of a Felony, but obviously this kid dont freaking care.

John 3:16
THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
marines.jpg

fox14.gif

I agree with justr_86 on this at least it will make others so inclined think even if they aren't decent people.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom