I think my dog is sick

Mine is looking a little under the weather also..

ugly-dog.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

That really ONE UGLYDOG!!! Come to think about it kind of reminds me of my Ex-Wife. LOL

What an ordeal! My dog sleeps out in the garage. I got up early to let him out and I could tell right off something was wrong. He staggered into the bathroom and was in there for about an hour. After it got light I noticed he had knocked over my stash of Crown Royal in the garage!

He's passed out now resting comfortably. I blew my duck call and he won't even wake up for that!

4782mydog.jpg

LOL BS! I thought MY dog had problems.

LMAO Eel,

When you say you blew you're duck call... You didn't happen to get the call from youngbuck or Rack did you? If so, you're pooch will be raiding the pantry soon...lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Not only can you get a dog drunk but you can kill a dog with too much. I was told a story by this guy who would give his dog a bowl full of beer every time they drank, the dog would just pass out after a while and wake up in the morn. One time they were drinking whiskey and gave the dog a bowl full of it. Dog passed out like usual but never woke up the next morning. Coulda been BS but who knows.

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom