I think I’m getting gaslite.

2lumpy

Long Time Member
I think Fox New Media and its broadcasters are gaslighting me.

I’m damn sure ABC, NBC, CBS, their network affiliates, and their Cable News outlets have always, since I was born been gaslighting me. I’m now sure FOX is as well.

Fox, last election, the midterm election and again for this coming election election has been no stop claiming Trump and other Republican’t candidates are ahead and moving further ahead, in their support from voters. They constantly claim the latest poles show the gap wising in Trump’s favor as well as Governor’s, Senate, and House Representatives.

Are they wanting to demoralize the conservatives even more but setting us up again… for an unexpected disappointment or do they want us to revolt because we’ve been cheated at the ballot box? What’s the incentive to keep up the false drum beat?

I bought what they were selling in 2020 and I bought it again in 2022. I’m not buying it this time.

I’ve decided it is absolute horse sh!t.

Fox knows the truth….. why is Fox lying?

What’s your opinion?

I’m damn sure ABC, NBC, CBS, their network affiliates, and their Cable News outlets have always, since I was born been gaslighting me. I’m now sure FOX is as well.

Fox, last election, the midterm election and again for this coming election election has been no stop claiming Trump and other Republican’t candidates are ahead and moving further ahead, in their support from voters. They constantly claim the latest poles show the gap wising in Trump’s favor as well as Governor’s, Senate, and House Representatives.

Are they wanting to demoralize the conservatives even more but setting us up again… for an unexpected disappointment or do they want us to revolt because we’ve been cheated at the ballot box? What’s the incentive to keep up the false drum beat?

I bought what they were selling in 2020 and I bought it again in 2022. I’m not buying it this time.

What’s your opinion?
They're telling their viewers what they want to hear. The emails between staff and on-air talent proved that's what they did when they lied about the last election being stolen... which led to FNC paying Dominion $800,000,000.

It wouldn't be surprising if they did it again with polling data.

PS. I still think Trump is the favorite in November.

I think Fox is doing it to throw their base a bone and also to fire up the Democrats so they'll "get out and vote." The best thing for Fox ratings would be for Biden to win. Job security.

The MSM plays us like a fiddle.

This is what the media does to us.

Eel thank you for this

What’s your opinion?
Where do I start with spelling and punctuation lessons.......lol

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom