I Swear It's True!!!!

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
My faith in internet stories has been restored. Finally, some honesty in big buck hunting stories.

6713monster.jpg

Above is a picture of the new world record whitetail buck. It was taken by the cousin of a co-worker's sister's uncle's best friend's son-in-law's niece's hairdresser's neighbor's ex-boyfriend's oldest nephew. Reportedly it will score 2603-1/8 by B&C standard and was shot in West Texas on a really windy day, 85 degrees downhill, around a curve at 900 yards with a .22 cal. rifle.

Supposedly, this deer had killed a Brahma bull, two Land Rovers, and six Jehovah's Witnesses in the last two weeks alone. They said it was winning a fight with Bigfoot when it was shot. It has also been confirmed that the buck had been seen drinking discharge water from a nuclear power plant.

All this has been checked and confirmed by my friends at Snopes.

Honestly and Sincerely,
Barack H. Obama

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

There's always more to the story.

Barack would also like to add the mounted picture for further proof that every word is the truth.

1904tropy_rack.jpg

Think of how big these bucks would be if they would have passed the a couple more years untill they were mature. What a shame.

>Think of how big these bucks
>would be if they would
>have passed the a couple
>more years untill they were
>mature. What a shame.

I was thinking the same exact thing. Some people just won't let a nice buck with good genetics mature.

STFU SticksBoy!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom