I shot my first antelope

• Thread starter Oregon Fishing Guide
  • Start date
O

Oregon Fishing Guide

Hey Everyone,

My 17 year old daughter and I got our first antelope this year and I can't tell you how thrilled I am. It was great to share that time with my daughter. I got a buck over 15 inches and she shot a big doe. I am getting them both mounted so we can always have that memory. We shot them off of the hunting outfit we bought in Wyoming. We are so excited about this. What a dream come true. Anyway, here is a link you can see our animals. www.kodakgallery.com/gimmeago We will be taking over this outfit in 2007. I have never seen so many animals in my life. We bought the deer and antelope hunts with the new bunkhouse. The owner is ready to retire and in just fell in our lap. Unbelievable story but even a blind squirrel finds an acorn sometimes. Talk to you later.

Keep a tight line, Jon

Big congrats to you and your daughter!!! The album was great, thanks for sharing it with us! Have not heard from you in a while, hope all is well.

Hey HullinPhx,

I will start booking trips for 2007 in December. Legally I have to wait until I am completely have my outfitters license. I have passed the tests and am just waiting to go before the Wyoming board of outfitters on December 7th. After that I will be legal to advetise. If you are interested please email me with your mailing address and I will make sure you get a brochure in the mail. It is a great hunt over there and the guides are real good guys. You will love it. Thanks Jon

antelope are great fun congrats

mule.gif

NBJB

Jon, where will you be located? I am looking at purchasing a guide business. I am interested in talking with you and discussing the who, what and where of the trade.
thank you
steve crofoot

Hey Cro,

The outfit I bought is just outside of Buffalo Wyoming. We were no more looking for a hunting outfit to buy then the man in the moon but it just kind of fell in our lap. It never ceases to amaze me how blessed we are. You can email me anytime if you would like and I will try to help you but to tell you the truth it was just one of those things. I have been a successful fishing guide for 8 years and we were looking to get into a couple more businesses but we were looking around our area. Then through my taxidermist we were told about this hunting outfit in Wyoming and it didn't take long to see that we would have been fools not to jump on it and the guy we are buying it from is a good honest man and that made it even easier. Good luck and talk to you soon. Jon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom