I SEEN efa's HUNTING RIG!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Seen This Bumper Sticker on efa's Huntin Rig!

efa sticker.jpg

When I went past the Farallon Islands:
Then out to Gumdrop: https://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2015/1068/
As we flew on "THE FLYING A" after Albacore we learned how to NEVER Bother the Man, whom was: The Master Baiter.
Once "HE" was done, he decided who has what Rod (Baited + Weighted) and placed each Rod in an outboard Rod Hook. Everyone obeyed him. Once we stood in place, he said let out 130 Pull's (Or what depth he sought for us).

We Limited out on Albacore. We went close to the Farallon's to Catch Salmon. We Had the yells: "FISH ON" from each person. By this time my BACK hurt after Tangling with Large Albacore, A Muscular Swimming Machine with endless Pure Power. I was helping a Buddy by grabbing the net to get his Salmon "Hooked by our Master Baiter" and within inches of our Boat, I am Hanging over the side and a Large Shark with its Mouth fully opened like Jetted up, right at my head and, fell back down. My Buddy's Salmon was already eaten by this Shark. I Laughed, My Buddy Laughed and understood, we are mere Mortals.

Yes, if you're lucky to be on a boat with the owner of the Oakland A's and have Buddy time, its always respectful to remember the Master Baiter made all the fun happen.

Jagerdad :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom