I saw something funny today

eelgrass

Long Time Member
So, I took my wife up to Walgreens this morning and the parking lot was packed. I drove by one open spot that was too narrow for my Toyota pickup and found another spot, the only spot left. Then a old lady in a big truck pulled into the lot, saw the only spot open, thought about it for a minute and pulled into it. I thought to myself, "that's not going to work, lady"

Sure enough, she opened her door and smacked the car next to her. She tried to get out and got stuck. She couldn't get out of her truck and she was struggling to get back in. She fought it for a few minutes and finally got back in. Next she slid over to the passenger side and tried to get out that door. Then she smacked that car, and got stuck again, half way out and half way in. Only she was really stuck this time. She couldn't move either way.

While this was going on, the car that was parked on her driver's side left. LOL! Then another lady walked by and tried to figure out what was going on. They were talking when my wife came out and we left. She might still be stuck there, I don't know.

Usually A Nice Rig that Gets Door Banged over This BS as well!

I've got an Old Beater Truck & Nobody Ever Wants to Door Bang it!

They Must Know the Return Favor would be Bigger!

The car designers of the golden days that eel & I remember were smart dudes. They planned for the door knockers as shown in this photo like the first car I owned....

58580vick.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom