I saw a Cybertruck

eelgrass

Long Time Member
The first one I've seen in real life. I was at the Post Office which is next to a gym and a Cybertruck pulled into the parking lot. The guy got out and he had a man bun. Judas!:rolleyes::ROFLMAO: I wonder what brand of gun he shoots. Any guesses?:ROFLMAO:

I imagine they've never actually handled a gun. Cyber trucks are great for virtue signaling climate action! I saw two at the charging station in Burney a couple weeks ago. I was surprised to not see a lynch mob.

Come On Eel!

There's Gotta Be More Than One E-Truck In KALI By Now!

Guaranteed There Was A 6.5 NeedMore Tucked In The Front Trunk!

The first one I've seen in real life. I was at the Post Office which is next to a gym and a Cybertruck pulled into the parking lot. The guy got out and he had a man bun. Judas!:rolleyes::ROFLMAO: I wonder what brand of gun he shoots. Any guesses?:ROFLMAO:

Alot Of The Fords you Wouldn't Even Know They Were Electric Unless You Know What Your Looking For!

If I Had To Get One It Would Be The Ford POWER-BOOST Hybrid!

And PISS On That Total Electric Truck/LIGHTNING!

Alot Of The Fords you Wouldn't Even Know They Were Electric Unless You Know What Your Looking For!

If I Had To Get One It Would Be The Ford POWER-BOOST Hybrid!

And PISS On That Total Electric Truck/LIGHTNING!
The PowerBoost isn't "electric" IMO. It's just good and efficient engineering.

I'd take a Rivian over a Lightning if I had to buy an electric pickup

The PowerBoost isn't "electric" IMO. It's just good and efficient engineering.

I'd take a Rivian over a Lightning if I had to buy an electric pickup
My buddy has a real Lightning. I hate Fords but would take it over a Rivian or the electric Ford junk. mtmuley

Hey mt?

Can You SPLAIN That Just A Little Better?

A FORD LIGHTNING Is Electric!
The original Ford Lightning was an internal combustion engine truck. The one my buddy has is an 09 I think. Nope sorry, it's older. Maybe 04. Anyway, Supercharged and a few mods it is at about 500 hp. Surprised you didn't know this. mtmuley

We Know The FORD,DODGE,CHEVY Thing!

If Chevy Builds The SS Truck!

Then Ford Builds A Lightning!

And So On!

And So On!

It weighs 6603 pounds with the standard battery and 6843 with the big boy battery. Not exactly sand friendly.

If that thing does 0-60 in 2.6, I’d pull a wheelie up out of that ditch. Man bun dude must be scared?

I Was Talkin About Your F-450!:D

Now You Gotta Hook That 837 To Some Traction!

Oh And Some GUTS Too!:D

Cybertruck weight: 6-7000 lbs.
Cybertruck HP: 845 for the cyberbeast.

1927 ford weight: 2300 lbs
HP: 837.

Might be, especially if I chicken out.

I have the same model… it is in my kitchen, it keeps my food cold.

There was a guy in the parking lot the other day, when I walked by I told my wife “that guy has a nice refrigerator”. There are a few in the Reno Tahoe area.

I Wanna See What Happens When 6' 8" Driver Of YOTA Does When PISSCUTTER Comes Across Right In Front Of YOTA During Season?

Will There Be An Attempt At An EXIT Of YOTA?

Or Does The Side Mirror On YOTA Serve As A 2nd Purpose?

One does not simply drive a Yota.

One appreciates a Yota

One More Thing Hossy!

Might As Well Get Ready To Trade Your YOTA In!

The E-YOTA Ain't Far Away!

Can You Imagine How You Could Sneak Around Chasin PISSCUTTERS In A Rig This Quiet!

It Might Be The Next Thing We Need A Committee For?

The Trade Off Is You'd Have To Trade Your Generator You Have Now For A Bigger Generator & Listen To That SOB Run All Night Re-Charging The E-YOTA!

I don’t like how they look. But, we have two in our small town. One is used pretty much like a farm truck, the other one is pristine. You can tell a lot about a person by their truck.

Hey doc?

What'd The TORQUE Curve Look Like?
I've got a print from the Dyno at home. But. Not as flat like some folks like. I'm very new to dyno runs, wheel hp, parasitic loss, torque curve, etc.

All I know is 837 to the wheels on 104 gas. I could push it harder with 110 gas and altering upper blower pulley size (to change effective compression ratio) but I'm pretty happy with no boost retarding and no pinging/detonation.

I Wanna See What Happens When 6' 8" Driver Of YOTA Does When PISSCUTTER Comes Across Right In Front Of YOTA During Season?

Will There Be An Attempt At An EXIT Of YOTA?

Or Does The Side Mirror On YOTA Serve As A 2nd Purpose?

In my world.

When my oldest was 12 he missed a goose, then I shot it

He told his mom, I shot it out from under him.

So, after that ass chewing, two boys would get first chance anyway

So?

There's A Passenger Side Mirror & Windows That Roll Down,Right?

So?

Ms Hossy Wasn't Real Proud of You Taking Candy.............Right?

In my world.

When my oldest was 12 he missed a goose, then I shot it

He told his mom, I shot it out from under him.

So, after that ass chewing, two boys would get first chance anyway

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom