I promised my wife

travishunter3006

Very Active Member
I promised my wife that I'd get her first deer shoulder mounted no matter how big or small it was. I'm up here in Northern Utah. Who can you guys suggest we take her buck to?

It was a big bodied 2 point.

So let me get this right?

On another thread you are name calling wanting to fight and pretending to be a LEO. Your comments were laughable at best as your true colors were exposed.

Just a bit of advice, If you want suggestions on various things you may want to use a little MOUTH MANAGMENT!!!

Hold on let me get another beer!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I know of a good Taxidermist/Plumber in Chester CA... Probably get a discount if you deliver...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-27-11 AT 08:42PM (MST)[p]I think the others will say enough. My comments aren't really needed. But I hear Chuck Testa does some very realistic mounts.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Travis on a side note, I saw the pictures you posted of your wifes buck. That is the kind of stuff I enjoy reading from you not the other garbage. You posted a good story and some nice photos.

Tell her congrats.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-11 AT 08:11AM (MST)[p]I was thinking the samething as tail.....Chuck Testa .....!

http://www.davidbutts.com/portfolio.html

Daves Taxidermy Studios
374 N. Main
Willard, UT 84340
Tel: 435-723-5729

Great upstanding guy. My family has gone to him for over 20 years and we love his work. He has a huge amount of attnetion to detail, like muscle structure beneath the hide etc.

Still wondering if I am assualting a cop if I hit him the face when he is off duty?

Best of luck

+1 on daves just dropped mine off sunday to him looks like he does killer work cant wait to get my deer back.

Cardoza Taxidermy of Chester,Kali
Oh He'll mount it for you.

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

This is some of his latest work for a guy that run his mouth:

7736joey.jpg

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom