I need your attention!!

>Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash, Dwight Howard,
>Pau Gasol, Ron Artest...I have
>nothing else to say :D
>
>
>~Z~

JUDAS!

I thought you were gonna Post us a Girlie Pic?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

9552laker.jpg

~Z~

That's better!

I'll be GAWD-DAMNED if I wanna see Kobe or any of them other JOKERS in their Panties!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

That's going to be a Very tuff Team to beat Z! Very tuff!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Have to admit that's a damn good lineup. Lakers will certainly be a force in the West and now probably a top choice to win it all.

Eldorado

Is this like the year that Karl Malone and Gary Payton went there? I don't remember that working out the way everyone thought it would. I think they lack the right coach to control that many "personalities" and keep them focused. On paper, they do look tough though. Damn!

KOBE COULD NOT GET IT DONE, SO THE FAKERS PULL A NY YANKEE AND GO OUT AND BUY TALENT..........GO HEAT...................YD.

Lakers now have the most talented starting lineup EVER assembled on any NBA team EVER!!

#### Pat Riley, #### Lebron, and #### the Heat for starting this bullchit!! Super teams like this in the NBA are stupid as hell but like the Lakers weren't going to do something like this and just let Miami run all over everyone for years to come?? NOPE!!

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

Sooo, what your saying is they are gonna start an up scale retirment home in LA?? Someones gonna bust a hip!

When Karl Malone and Gary Payton came to the Lakers they were already over the hill. Already had a conversation about this tonight and I'm surprised there are two people in the world that would bring it up. :) I would not say this is the most talented starting lineup ever. I think Metta is a questionable starter in the NBA...on any team. He's a guy that will give you defense and thats about it. He's not a guy that can shut a scorer down but he can limit just what a scorer can do.

You still gotta compete with OKC and San Antonio in the West. Its not a gimme but if Dwight stays positive thru the rough patches, they can take the West. They need to have their bench players produce consistantly to win a championship.

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

OKC still stands in the way, I wonder who they will try and get how.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Dwight is not talented.... he is just a freakish athlete... talented ball players don't shoot 49% from FT.... ( ie, Shaq)

OKC is still the team to beat in the west.

2a0fcsk.gif

Pretty old line up.

Surprised Gasol is still in the lineup.

OKC is still the team to beat in the West. Young and fast.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom