I need some Cell Phone help

G

gilamonster8

I need a tough arse phone!!!! I have a new P O S on the way but it wont last just like the rest. I was looking at the new Casio GZ'One Built to MIl Spec's water dust and shock proof! Its not avail through Qwest. Anyone know how I can get this phone and get it set up for the Qwest network.

I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GONNA FIND A PHONE AS TOUGH AS MY OLD MOTOROLA BRICK PHONE???

REMEMBER WHEN YOU COULD BY A QUALITY BUILT PHONE???

THESE NEW SOB'S ARE EVERYTHING BUT A PHONE!!!

WAFJ!!!

I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT Q-WEST BUT THE SERVICES I HAVE USED EVER SINCE THEY WENT TO DIGITAL SUCK BIG TIME!!!

THEN THEY TELL ME,WE CAN'T TRACK YOU WITH YOUR OLD ANALOG PHONE!!!

I DON'T WANNA BE F#####G TRACKED,GET THE PICTURE???

DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THIS PHONE CRAP!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

i still have that motorolla brick phone. it is crazy how tough that phone is. i am a framer and have dropped it 40' plus to the concrete and nothing happened. i have dropped it out of my bags atleast 30 times from different heights and it still working. dropped it in the snow and not knowing left it there over night. next morning my worker called it and i found it buy listening to it ringing. my old t mobile phone dont know what exact brand i dropped getting out of my truck and broken. who wants to sign a new contract just to get a new phone??? ridiculous

oh yeah that motorolla is with nextel and you have a two way radio on also but as soon as you hit mountains nextel sucks

GILA,
This is from my latest issue of Consumers Report for best cell phone service in your area.

1. Alltel 76%
2. Verizon 74%

Best phones:

1. Verizon G'z One Type S: 63%
2. Verizon's LG: 62%

They don't even have this Qwest that you mentioned.

Brian

I DON'T WANNA BE F#####G TRACKED,GET THE PICTURE???

That's funny right there Bessy. Got you all riled up.

Sorry, just getting back to a computer gila, these are nice and sturdy looking

4773417d21faab2f.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-07 AT 09:30AM (MST)[p]I think you can just buy the phone and have Qwest program your number to it.( since you can move carriers and keep your number) Ask Qwest I'm sure they can do this.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom