I need help with a middle name.

400bull

Very Active Member
I don't think that I have told any one yet, but my wife and I are going to be having a new addition to our little family this summer. This will be our third child and I am just as excited about this one as I was for the first one.

My wife and I already have a name picked out if it is a little girl, but we are still searching for a middle name if it is a little boy. So far we have came up with "Gunner ?????? McArthur". So lets have it guys, give me some suggestions on a middle name that I could use for the little guy.

Thanks
400bull

400 Bull

GUNNER SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD ONE,AND BESIDES YOU AND YOUR WIFE PICKED IT OUT,I WOULDN'T LET ANYBODY ELSE PICK IT!!!

GUARANTEED,THE DAY WILL COME WHEN YOUR SON WILL ASK YOU WHO NAMED HIM AND YOU WILL BE PROUD!!!

I'D SUGGEST bobcat,BUT AS YOU KNOW,IT'S KIND OF A RARE NAME,OR SHOULD I SAY IT USED TO BE???

IT'S YOUR CALL,YOU AND YOUR WIFES!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THAT AIN'T THE ONLY bobcat ANYMORE!!!

I agree with Bobcat; don't let any of these clowns name your son!!! :) How about using either your's or your wife's father's name? I'm sure grandpa would be proud!

S.

:)

I realy like the thought of Gunner Douglas McArthur. Not only would he be named after a great General but he would take on my middle name also. I'll see what Elayne thinks of it tonight when I get home from work. In the mean time keep the sugestions coming. We could use my father-in-laws name (Charles), but my dads name will not work (Wilford).

Bobcat,

I am just trying to get the thought proccess for a good name going here. It is always interesting to see what kind of names will be sugested when presented to a larg group. No matter what name we end up using it will ultimately be a combined decision between me and Elayne.

That has a dang good ring to it. I have already used Michael for my oldest boy (Braydon Michael McArthur).

my oldest son is named Gunner. cool. for middle name i'd go with Theotis or Cletus tho.

I have two grand son's and there names are Aaron Lake and Jaxon Hunter mine is Odell maybe my son which has only been married a short time will name his son, or daughter's middle name after me or one of the grand parents or Great Grand parents, which I think should be a family tradition.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom