I Need A Moderators Help, Please

S

Slide

How do I get in touch with a Moderator? Recently some photos were posted of a family memeber of mine. After I informed the family member of the photos, he was very upset and would like the photos removed as soon as possible.

My family member is not a member here at Monster Muleys nor does he visit the site. He found out about the pictures through me. He asked me if I could find out how to remove the photos, so if someone can help me get in contact with the right people I would appreciate it.

If need be I can provide the phone number to the person in charge of removing posts and they can contact my family member and speak to them theirselves, if need be.

Thank you,

Slide

GO TO THE PICTURE/POST!!!

VERY BOTTOM LEFT HAND LOWER CORNER YOU'LL SEE WHERE IT SAYS "ALERT"!!!

YOU CAN CLICK ON THAT AND ALERT THE MODS!!!

IF YOU NEED ANY FURTHER HELP YOU CAN ASK SOME OF THESE OTHER JOKERS HOW TO DO IT,SEEMS THERE ARE SOME PRETTY GOOD AT REPORTING ME TO THE MODS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

If anybody knows about the "Alert" button, it's Bobcat and his friend Beefy! And D13er, who is now d13er, or "little d-cup"

LOL!

Eel

I just alerted this thread. What pictures are you talking about? I'd like to see your family member too. j/k

Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it. I hope one day I can return the favor, if you ever need anything I will help you if I can.

I clicked the alert button and sent a reply to the moderator. How long does it usually take for them to reply and how do they contact you?

Thank you,

Slide

Is your family member "wanted" or something? What could be the reason someone would gripe about having a picture posted of them...unless it was insulting them or something like that? Just curious.

Steve

Your question does not really deserve a response but since you made the comment about being wanted I though I would clear things up before people begin to use their imagination.

I'm not thinned skin, but joking or not joking I don't appreciate you even making that comment about a family member especially on the internet, that was completley disrespectful. You don't know me or my family member at all.

The reason the family member wants the pic. removed is because he gave it to his uncle who wanted to show the pic. to his son. My family member does not browse this site or really even know it exist. He gave the photo under the impression his uncle was going to show it to his son and some friends, not post it on the internet for the whole world to see. The bottom line is my family member does not want the photo on the internet. No, thier is nothing illegal going on he just doesen't want the pic. on the internet.

Don't you think if someone gives you a pic. that you should ask them if you can post it on the internet befoe you do, especially a family memeber?

Slide

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-08 AT 08:26PM (MST)[p]Geez, Slide! There was no disrespect intended, but if you that worried about having a big deal made about a picture and didn't want any attention drawn to it, you could've used your head and pm'd a moderator....duh! Then nobody would even known your dilemma.

Yes, I would hope that someone would ask me if they can post my picture on the internet. That was handled poorly by whoever posted it.

Steve

I hope all works out ok for you.

If you alerted them, one of them will get back to you quickly. For sure within 24 hours and most likely much sooner. Browtine is usually quick on the draw and Founder is very respectful of people's desires to have their pic removed when requested.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Wiz. I apologize for jumping the gun on you. If you notice I rarely post on this site because it seems anytime a guy posts something ( like this) people jump all over it and that is not the way I am. I treat people tha way I want to be treated so I don't criticize people on this site and I rarely post myself to avoid this from happening.

The other day when I found the pic. I called my family memeber and told him about it and he was VERY upset, at first he didn't believe me. He asked me today if there was anyway I could get rid of it and I said I would try.

I would have PM'd a Mod but I son't know who they are, like I said I don't post here often.

Again Wiz, I apologize for jumping the gun with ya, but I get a little defensive when it comes to my family.

Slide

LAST EDITED ON Jan-25-08 AT 08:42AM (MST)[p]Remember when Rus accidentally posted a pic of some guy holding up his ss#? Too funny!

Out of curiosity, which post is this picture in. I want to be sure and get a look at this picture before it disappears!

TUFF

Tuff - That's what I was asking. What thread? I'd like to see your family member too.

Sorry guy's the photo has already been removed.

Thank you to everyone who helped, I really appeicate it.

Slide

I can repost Rus's buddy and his ssn if anyone is interested in seeing it agaian. LOL

JB

No need JB ..... every illegal crossing the boarder has already used that one!

RUS

Couldn't you just go to where you posted your pic and delete it? I use photobucket and could delete them anytime.

What is it with you RJ or slide, what, did I offend you by bloting out your pic in the post.

Please don't for get your family member is my blood, and while you was in diapers we were hunting the hills around the lake.

It's clear you don't like me, but you trying to cause trouble between my blood, is low!

yes I know you were guiding him when he killed the hog, I thought I was being respectful to you by not posting your pic never can seem to please you.

I've gotten no phone call as of yet, but I intend to call him ASAP.

>Why didn't he just PM you
>about the pic Manny?

Ask him, he doesn't seem to like me, after a spat we had 4 years ago here on MM.com in which I apologized for my part? but I guess it wasn't accepted.... My bad

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom