I need a good joke

D

driftersifter

I need a good joke for a retiring cook at our school I have been asked to be the MC for this event and I'm drawing a blank. I know if they knew the bobcat all I would have to do is mention his name and we would get a good laugh but they don't.

Driftersifter

**Wiszard takes no responsibility for the distastefulness of this joke and does not agree with it's intent**

Q. What is the difference between a pizza and a Jew?

A. A pizza doesn't mind being cooked in an oven.

I'm not sure how well that one will go over with the "school" crowd but you can use it if you can't come up with anything better.

*This joke was not meant to cause anything but a laugh...if you take it literally, shame on you!"

Steve

A businessman had arranged an important formal dinner party at his home where they were going to serve stuffed whole baked fish as the main course.

While the guests were eating the appetizer, the cook came to the host and whispered "Please come urgently to the kitchen."

The host went to the kitchen where the cook explained that while she was serving the starter, the cat ate a big chunk of the fish which they were going to serve.

The host said, "Just fill the hole with stuffing and turn the other side up, nobody will notice."

The fish was served and when they were nearly finished eating, the host was again called to the kitchen.

The cook said, "The cat is dead!"

The host rushed back to the dinner party and apologized, "Something was wrong with the fish and everyone must have their stomachs pumped out at the hospital."

When they came back everything was still fine and the host went to ask the cook, "Where is the cat?"

"Oh," said the chef, "The cat is still in the road where the truck ran it down!

The student chef was weeping at the bar, so the bartender gave him a free drink.

"What's the trouble?" asked the friendly bartender.

"I got expelled of chef school," he replied. "They said I gave them the oldest excuse in the book, and all I did was tell the truth."

"What did you say?" asked the bartender.

To which the chef student answered, "I told them my dog ate my homework."

One of the classes went on a field trip to the fire station. The firefighter giving the presentation held up a smoke detector and asked the class: "Does anyone know what this is?"

Johnny's hand shot up and the firefighter called on him.

Johnny replied: "That's how our school chef knows the lunch food is ready!"

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Thanks Tony I knew I could count on this crowd for a few laughs. If I ever get back up into your country like this summer, I owe you a 12 pack.
Driftersifter
P.S. I'm the kinda guy that would drive 1000 miles one way to repay a debt. Kinda makes you think what I would do to repay an enemy.

LAST EDITED ON May-20-09 AT 01:54PM (MST)[p]THIS IS SIMPLY A JOKE............

What do a fat white chick and a construction brick, have in common?

Sooner or later, they will both get laid by a Mexican!

Hey, if you guys have that sorta problem over there and want a little excitement do me a favor. Go to the nearest home depot and find a definite illegal standing outside. With your engine running and your foot on the pedal roll down your window and yell "moehow" at him. ROFL! One of my mexican operators told me that, so I went to another one of my rigs to try it out. I almost had that hole freakin crew quit on me. Shees, some people need to lighten up!

He who stomps the greatest stinky wins!

More of a riddle than a joke but relates to school and cooking: What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?

ANSWER: Pumpkin pi.

Boy the tears of laughter just won't stop :)

Yesterday I was at my local Wal-Mart buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal
pet, Biscuit, the wonder dog and was in the checkout line when a woman behind me asked
if I had a dog.

What did she think I had , an elephant ? So since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse
I told her that no I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I
probably shouldn't Because I ended up in the hospital the last time, but that I had lost 50
pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes comming out of most of
my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way it works is to load your pants
pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The
food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to
mention here that practically every one in line was enthralled with my story.) Horrified , she
asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no,I stepped
off a curb to sniff an Irish setter's ass and a car hit us both.

I though the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

Wal-Mart won't let me shop there anymore.

So watch what you ask retired people !!!

Nothing about being a cook but funny none the less.

Wiz
you are probably 30 IQ points smarter than the average MMer but i know you still prefer "cherry pi"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom