I must be on DRUGS!

H

H_264Codec

I realize, after last night the majority of you do not like me! That's ok Because the other 33% of you know I'm right. I'm happy to live in that third. Just because I have a different opinion then you I must be on meth?? Right?? When I get to 4000 post will you then respect me? What's funny is I probably hunt and scout more then a lot of you I'm not saying all of you.. Do I have an ar 15. Yes more then one do I want them taken away hell NO. In the same breath do I realize what will happen if they are.... YES. I sure do..... most of you, will end up registering them the rest of you will leave them in your safe until the "revolution". Wich we can't and won't win you know it I know it we all freaking know it. So some of you need to get off your high horse just because you have so many post... And some of you need to voice your opinion instead of following certain peoples posts like "sheep to slaughter" .... Hunter tell I die.... Codec

As soon as they find out you own 1,000 shares of Berkshire Hathaway A they will respect you.

2311idiot.jpg

As soon as you learn how to converse in something other than a run on sentence, you might gain some respect.

Fedac... Do you think for one second I care? Is this not a hunting forum? Does anybody but you and the people with all these posts, That have there wives grammar check and sit there and look at there posts for 30 minutes to make sure every comma and period is in place before they post really care? I am willing to bet most of them don't.... So when you jump in your 18 wheeler tomorrow and drive to Kansas you think about that while you listen to Sean Hannity you come up with a great response about how stupid I must be for not putting in a period or a comma where it goes. Maybe you could smile your whole way out there just basking in the glory of how smart you are and how you put me in my place, how everyone on mm must be laughing about how you belittled me

Excuse me not Fedac feddoc lol now you can post another one about how I didn't spell your awesome name right

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-13 AT 10:08PM (MST)[p]I haven't read enough of you're drivel to say I agree with you or not..And I don't care about your post count.. Nor do I care if you can spell or not..But I think I speak for everyone when I say STFU!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

than... not "then"
'til... not "tell"

Other than that I think you're cool. Maybe you're onto something. Maybe you are the chosen one who has been given the knowledge the rest of us were not given. Maybe we should follow you and your opinion without knowing anything more about you like "sheep to slaughter". Share more wisdom with us please. You may be the prophet so many on here have waited for.

Maybe

So what's with the name? Were you just chaining letters and numbers together or do you really know what an H 264 codec is?

I"M WITH SNORT..........STFU, OR AT LEAST TAKE YOUR DRIBBLE TO THE POLITICAL SECTION.......................YD.

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-13
>AT 10:08?PM (MST)

>
>I haven't read enough of you're
>drivel to say I agree
>with you or not..And I
>don't care about your post
>count.. Nor do I care
>if you can spell or
>not..But I think I speak
>for everyone when I say
>STFU!
>

AMEN!!

>Fedac... Do you think for one
>second I care? Is
>this not a hunting forum?
> Does anybody but
>you and the people with
>all these posts, That have
>there wives grammar check and
>sit there and look at
>there posts for 30 minutes
>to make sure every comma
>and period is in place
>before they post really care?
> I am willing to
>bet most of them don't....
> So when you
>jump in your 18 wheeler
>tomorrow and drive to Kansas
>you think about that while
>you listen to Sean Hannity
>you come up with a
>great response about how stupid
>I must be for not
>putting in a period or
>a comma where it goes.
>Maybe you could smile your
>whole way out there just
>basking in the glory of
>how smart you are and
>how you put me in
>my place, how everyone on
>mm must be laughing about
>how you belittled me

"their wives" not "there wives"

yeah blu-ray......answer that.....

Genghis Khan raped so many women that 1 in 200 people today carry his genes..

LAST EDITED ON Jan-12-13 AT 01:07PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/8515stabbed__newst.jpg

CODEC........YOU PRETTY MUCH WALKED INTO OUR CAMPFIRE, PISSED ON THE FIRE, UNINVITED- DRANK OUR BEER, KICKED DIRT ON US, & TOLD US THERE'S A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN. VERY FEW GUYS ARE GOING TO BE TOO FRIENDLY NOW ARE THEY.

YOU COULD HAVE REASONED THIS OUT......HEY !!!!!

....................................YD.

YukonDall.....

Let me get this straitght??? I should have come in here kissed all your asses?? Acted like I agree with all of you.... And I actually pretty much do, but I understand the plain truth wich is reality.... Give me a break... Just because I'm not so emotionally " like most women I've been with" charged, No punt intended. Ican not come on here and give ya my say? Guess what yukonDall you lost my respect with that comment... Saying that I know my respect doesn't mean a lot to you but i have been on here quite awhile and I know you have been on here even longer then me. If you have lost my respect you have lost others respect I know that... I bet your from Utah. I hope you freeze your ass off tonight!!

And one more thing, since you just pissed me off Yukon.. Am I to expect a email of invitation to monstermuleys.com Or can I sign up like I did and post I am really ******** confused right now. Should I email the founder before I post and see if it's ok? Yukon please tell me o king of mm.com People like you... Never mind I'm not ready to get nuked yet. But you should be nuked because you can say I don't see the American way.. But guess what you don't you see one way, one sided bs. But here in this country I can see it anyway I want!!!

One may not use the f word here at MM even when you use ph in lieu of an f. Founder has no sense of humor for the likes of that.

2311idiot.jpg

I'm sorry Overton. It will not happen again. If there is actually one person I like on here it's you.. I know you do not agree with me but you have a sense of humor... Also I really hate your pic. Change it up

If that's you I'm sorry you look gay As hell..... Not that I care but I do Change it up man if it is you put on a hat and hold a gun!!!

I really thought I had the title of "most opinionated, obnoxious, azzhole" on this site, but even I have to take a back seat to this retarded, ignorant, wretch!

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

I don't think so but. And tell me if I'm wrong. Is it not a England channel...

Overton. Are they as libarel as the huffington post?

Btw I'm sorry Nickman had to ruin this conversation with his discriminating post about, and I hate to say it but I'll quote NICKMAN. " retards"

>Overton. Are they as libarel
>as the huffington post?
>
> Btw I'm sorry Nickman had
>to ruin this conversation with
>his discriminating post about, and
>I hate to say it
>but I'll quote NICKMAN. "
>retards"

BBC is pretty stupid but funny. British humor takes some getting used to.

2311idiot.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom