I may have to shoot a bear

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I've never shot a bear. It's not that I have anything against shooting a bear, I just never wanted to deal with it. I've had plenty of opportunity over the years but I don't really care for bear meat and they never appealed to me as a trophy......until now.:)

This might even be considered disrespectful by some, but it has a certain comical appeal. I would like to have this in my house for some reason.

Would you?

6157bearmount.jpg

That is a cool bear. It makes you laugh a bit at first. It needs a pedestal of some type to raise the level of the Table-serving tray a bit. A few glasses, an ice bucket and some good sipping whiskey and you have a perfect welcoming bear.I think I will try for a bear tag to go along with me in Colorado this fall.
Good Hunting!

Looks to me like a practical must have item for any hunters home.

Also, kinda reminds me of some of the better looking waitresses we got working here about in these parts! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-14 AT 05:34PM (MST)[p]Joey, you hinted about the biggest selling point of all. I can explain to my wife that we need a small table to serve drinks any way, or a nice place for her knick knacks, so it serves a duel purpose.

John, I agree, it needs a base to get it a little higher and give it a finished look.

Eel

lol...I love it. Reminds me of this baboon...
baboon.jpg

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

that is awesome, baboon too! :)
Should just have the bear standing up on its hind legs, wouldn't need a pedastal then.

If I ever get to build my man cave that I want, I think I may just get a bear and have it leaning against the bar I build with a drink in front of him :)
Talk about awesome!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Eel, if you don't like the meat, donate it to bucksnort. He likes to make sushi with it.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

1911, good idea, lol

mntman, I may have to shoot two bears now:)

Dang ZIGGER, now I have to go to Africa too

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom