I MAY HAVE FOUND YOUR TRAIL-CAM???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I'm Perty Sure Somebody Mistakenly Just Forgot To Take It Down!

If You'll Post A Picture Of Your Trail Cam Here On This Thread I'll Take A Look To See If It Matches The Trail Cam I Found!

I'd Like to get It Back To The Truthful Owner!

I'm Perty Sure Somebody Would Like To Have This Cam Back In Their Possession!

I'm Gonna Let This Thread Run For 2 Or 3 Weeks & If Nobody Can Identify It I'll Post A Picture!

So it’s ok to take others property? I will remember that next time I run into packs and guns, and bikes and tents, oh and those big lifted Chevy’s that people call a duramax.

Come on report to authorities, not hold for internet ransom of shame.

So it’s ok to take others property? I will remember that next time I run into packs and guns, and bikes and tents, oh and those big lifted Chevy’s that people call a duramax.

Come on report to authorities, not hold for internet ransom of shame.
Wait for it……… 😂
Elk will be along shortly!

Well!

You Are right About One Thing!

I'm Not Really Sure what The Story Is Behind The Trail-Cam?

I Did Find It Laying On The Ground!

I Don't Know If Somebody Lost It Out Of Their Pack Or What?

But In Your Eyes I Guess I Shoulda Left It Right Where I Found It Laying?

Maybe A Miracle Mighta Happened In The Next 100 Years And Somebody-Else Coulda Done The Right Thing?

I Guess We're Not All PERFECT Like The Heathen!

We Can't Even Post Lost & Found Items Anymore Without Somebody Gettin Their Panties In A WAD!

What that he is a longtime active member that is endorsing to pick up others property. Just a bad look is what I’m getting at.

Don't Worry 3TOE!

You've Seen Me Get Tried & Hung Around Here Before!:D

I've Lost A Few Items In My Day While Hunting & Fishing In The Last 5+ Decades!

But I Never Got Any Of Them Back!😻

Notta!

I Figured If I Posted:

I'm Perty Sure Somebody Mistakenly Just Forgot To Take It Down!

I'd Get The Regular/Standard Treatment As Always!:D

This Thread Made It To Post # 8 Before The Standard Treatment Started!:D

I Do Know Where There Are A Couple That Somebody Must Of Forgot To Take Down!

This Cam I'm Trying To Get Back To The Owner I Call A GROUND Cam!

I Honestly Think It May Of Fell Out Of Somebody's Pack?

EDIT:

And Just For The Heathen:

The Couple Of Cams That Somebody Must Of Forgotten To Take Down Are Still There!

I'm Sure They're Not Related To Hunting!:D

Now Elk, my reading skills may be waning in old age, but I do believe you opened with:

But then later said:

I smell a rat! A changing story! Feelin' guilty? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I turned in a cam I recently found. The reply to the report was “I have a lot more pressing matters to deal with right now, I don’t have the time to chase down every camera violation on the mountain. If it bothers you that bad, it is considered abandoned at this point. Do with it as you’d like”.

A few years back the daughter and I were out scouting in the desert for antelope and I see this shiny thing in the sage-brush coolie and we stop to investigate...I walk up the gully and get close and "POOF" this bright light comes on..I go to distinct gun-fight mode..my daughter laughing behind me,she says its a trailcam..so we look at it and she is a photo-guru any way and says this is a very expensive set-up. She gets to fiddling around with it and we see the pics its taken..bunny rabbits and a badger...so we decided to leave a nice self-portrait of ourselves on it too....Nobody ever contacted us for their wildlife study!!!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom