I love this site

T

tacticalbowhunter

I just wanted to say that i really like monstermuleys forums. I have been on alot of other sites and they seem to be more hostil then helpfull. Especialy being a western DIY bowhunter. Anytime i would ask a question about something i would just get a dozen whitetail guys talkin smack.

was the site ur talking about realtree? They dont like us over there, lol...We are about due to go stir them up a bit tho..

Testiclebowhunter said, "...I have been on alot of other sites and they seem to be more hostil then helpfull."

We are seldom "hostil" around here! :)

Joey

Joey, that was a "hostil" comment right there!
--TESTICLEBOWHUNTER--- LOL!

Actually, since Custers Last Stand, we haven't been all that tolerant of you Hostiles', as a group, around here either.

Welcome to the neighborhood!

I have never seen any hostility on this site either...

during the hours of 0200-0300 on wednesdays ;-)
Welcome to MM's

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Ohh so now "whitetail guys" are bad hu ? I'm a "whitetail guy" and I'm offended by that statement. If we have learned anything from OUR President Obama its that all men are equal (and that all men should pay more taxes and have fewer rights). So dont be hating on whitetail hunters because some of use love muleys just as much as you do ! Its not our fault that we are stuck in whitetail country.

P.S. Maybe those other guys were jealous.

>>I have been on alot of other sites and they seem to be more hostil then helpfull.<<

Haven't been here too long, huh? Just wait. :)

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Gknuts said, "Ohh so now "whitetail guys" are bad hu ? I'm a "whitetail guy..."

STFU!! Go oil up that corn flinger, camo up that tree stand, or tune in that trail cam!!! We have nothing but Love for Whitetail hunters around here!! :)

Joey

Here your kick in the nuts. Welcome Home Can't we all just get along.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

"Oh! So that's the secret for all the love! Just change your handle when the going gets tough!"

Yep.... High Mountain Hunter used to be bowhunts with Rifle....
Made a world of difference except for the 16" saddle thing..... Terry

TBH, Very impressive clip!! +1

I generally don't get too involved in the initiation process around here but seems i jumped in with both feet on yours. All in jest, at your expense of course, but welcome to MM. It can be very addicting and mostly, a great bunch!

Joey

I was worried some when in the clip I seen those air mattress together laying together, I though Fondler and Rugburn was hunting with ya.
Nice clip.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

My only other handle was JB, my initials. I left for period of time and re-registered . . . I've never bowhunted with a rifle, but I've hunted with a bow during rifle season!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom