I know some of this is credible

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I'm looking into as much as I can find. I already knew we are done in some ways. 10 years from now it won't be pretty. Kevin Shipp a CIA Whistle-blower.

Why would you listen to an hour and 41 min of this BS? You must have alot of free time and empty headspace to fill. In 10 years things are going to be the same as they are now...

Why would you listen to an hour and 41 min of this BS? You must have alot of free time and empty headspace to fill. In 10 years things are going to be the same as they are now...
It is 33 minutes so you must have the headspace that needs to learn to read . You obviously don't know much about A.I. either. Things will not be the same in any form in 10 years. Your freedom, the constitution, jobs, evil, communications, housing....

It is 33 minutes so you must have the headspace that needs to learn to read . You obviously don't know much about A.I. either. Things will not be the same in any form in 10 years. Your freedom, the constitution, jobs, evil, communications, housing....

A.I. has no bearing on our freedom. What's in the hearts of men, controls our freedom! I fear for our freedom!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom