I just realized this is the 25th year

scpaisley

This is my 25th year hunting! I can't believe I've been doing it that long. I started at 9yrs of age in Ohio and have since hunted there, upstate NY, and now in CO. Its been a great trip from getting that first whitetail doe to the last bull elk. This will be my first season hunting mule deer though, so I'm hoping I can keep adding memories to the bank. Good luck to everyone on the upcoming season(s)!

Live like you're dying bud. As soon as you hit 40, it seems like God installs a turbo charger to your time machine.

Never thought of it that way.....I guess it's been 45 years since I killed my first deer; well over 50 since I started hunting birds and rabbits.

I've done a few sit ups and been quite blessed in the health department; will still do some away-from-the-road hunts this fall.

I DO enjoy this stuff....leaving for a scouting trip....post more pics (please) while I'm gone.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

That is some good stuff there GB. I hope you get the opportunity to hunt for as long as you want. And good luck out there this year! If I happen to put one down this year I'll certainly post the pics of it on here.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom