I just got a Utah CC hit!!!

JDElec

My card just got hit for $35.00 and $408.00 I'm scrambling to review my apps and see what the charges mean. I have lots of apps on my card

Either I just drew out for North Slope Moose or my wife drew out for Goat Beaver late Sept 27 to Oct 17. I've already booked a Canadian Moose hunt that starts on Oct 2nd. I sure hope it was my wife even though they overlap. Based on our points and last years odds I had a 0.9% chance she had 3.9% I can't believe they hit my card already it is a debit card don't know if that matters how quick you see it.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-11-10 AT 00:01AM (MST)[p]i think goat is 508 isnt it?? pretty sure just moose and bison are 408. i could be wrong! freakin awesome man!! congrats to either of you! i drew my moose in 08 with 1 pt my odds were insane too soo either way congrats and goodluck!

ive never had them hit mine before the 20th thats insane!! wow you might behunting two moose this year! dont turn that tag back be along time before you see it again!imo

your very right goat is also 408!now you just have to wait almost 3 weeks to find out which one haha

LAST EDITED ON Apr-11-10 AT 00:29AM (MST)[p]It seems way early this year. I've got hits for two general deer tags already.
I don't know if they charge the hunts separately, I'm still hoping for a goat tag.

geez where are my hits? i know i should have at least deer tags. i dont expect anything else! man i cant believe they are slayin the cards already!

Yes, very early. Sounds like it has begun. My CC is down for maintanence... figures!

Congrats. Now we will all be checking our cards numerous times a day. Last year I called the card company and found out hits that were pending that was not showing on the web site yet!!!

some banks shut down online service 2amm to 6 am sunday mornings and won't show any pending til 3 am monday morning!
congrats on hits!

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Sure enough,,,$280 pending charge on the wife's Wasatch elk,,
and $70 on my 12 year old boys and my general deer tags..

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Just called Cabelas service center and they had three pending charges that were not posted on their web yet. However, no luck with the draws and there will at least be several general deer charges. Still waiting and hoping!!!!

just saw my pending $526....= 2 non resi's gen buck!
alway's next year for my LE tag!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

$35 for my daughters general deer. Still hoping another charge comes though but it will be a great year anyway.

respect my authorita

$280.00..................holy molly!

5 freaking LE Elk points and I draw my LE Bow Bull!!

'Ya Gotta Believe'

Robb

>$280.00..................holy molly!
>
>5 freaking LE Elk points and
>I draw my LE Bow
>Bull!!
>
>'Ya Gotta Believe'
>
>Robb

Way to go! Where at?

Looks like I pulled my archery deer tag. That and my Convention Archery Elk for Fishlake/Thousand Lake area will keep me busy.

Six central region deer tags and a LE elk tag here. Either Pavant Late or Book Cliffs Roadless Muzzleloader.

borntohunt

Hey I just looked at my account and I am expecting to draw an archery elk tag and I haven't been dinged yet. Do you think they will still be hitting cards over the next week or so or does everyones card get dinged at the same time. Getting a touch nervous here.

I am sure there will be boo-coo hits today-Monday as they seem to be trickling in over the wknd.

North Cache or 3-C as I can't remember which I chose as 1st choice or 2nd choice....I will look for my Email reciept today.

Robb

Wow...this is an early year for them to start hitting the CC's. I am sitting here with my fingers crossed refreshing the CC account just waiting. I know I will get hit for statewide archery because I applied with a preference point as a resident. But will I draw the illusive Pahvant early rifle with 8 points...nope...but it doesn't hurt to hope. What about Mt. Goats on Willard Peak with 6?

Dillon

$70 CC Hit here. :eek:

Looks like General Archery again for me and the Pops....And here I thought 8 Res pts. made me a "Shoe In" for the Henry's Archery - Sheeeeesh!!! LMAO

?-ERock-> ?

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-10 AT 08:51AM (MST)[p]Just checked the CC..... $280 hit!!! I am hunting the Boulder for Archery Elk. Can anybody grab my feet before I float away? I am on cloud 9!

OK, this cannot be right. I think I am getting my hopes up.

My wife applied for LE Elk and OIL Moose

My son applied for youth elk and OIL Moose and LE Deer

I applied for LE Elk and OIL Sheep.

Me and my son applied for Northern deer.

I called my credit card company and I have seperate hits of
$35 and $280.

So, could this mean my wife drew LE South Cache rifle???

Congrats to all who have drawn. I had a hit this morning for either general muzzy or archery deer. Can't wait!

My son and I both drew our archery Bookcliffs deer tag. I haven't been out there in so long I don't even remember how to get there. Ha Ha.

I am looking forward to a fun hunt and a good photo session this summer.

Have a good one. BB

9222mdvb1.jpg

280 hit for my bull tag. Muzzleloader for Boulder with 10 points. I cant believe it. I am on cloud nine.

No credit card charges for me . . . yet. I am still hoping that I will get lucky and pull a LE elk or OIL moose tag.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Winchester Apex .50 Cal
Mathews Drenalin LD

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-10 AT 11:01AM (MST)[p]My daughter drew the youth bull hunt and we both drew statewide archery for deer. Does anyone have any tips on the youth bull hunt?

Yeah stick up on the Zion unit around midway where you turn to Cedar Breaks. I had it a few years ago and there will be several bulls in there. Email me for more info

Dillon

Holy smokes!! I have a hit for $280!! Looks like those 13 years of waiting finally paid off for a LE Elk tag. Congrats to everyone who has drawn....and to those who have not seen the hit yet...try not to waste too much time at work today :)

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-10 AT 11:30AM (MST)[p]Mt. Dutton/Paunsaugunt antelope for me. A friend of mine drew Desert Bighorn, his wife drew a CWMU moose, and his daughter drew Wasatch elk! Talk about a busy fall!...

I just called my credit card provider and there is a pending charge of $315...

That's a Nebo Muzzy Elk Tag and a Southern Region Deer tag for me!!!!

Four out of five general deer permits. zero for three vernon deer/ zero for four moose / zero for two youth elk and KNOTA on San Juan for elk with 16 points. Hope for something out of state and try agian next year with 17 points for residence elk!!!

YA, filling a little sorry for myself right now!!! Congrats to all those who drew and good luck hunting.

Well it looks like me and the Mrs. drawed the coveted general deer tag again. I'm thinkin an elk tag just isn't in the cards for me or the Mrs. Yup I'm fellin sorry for myself as well

Well I just got hit for $35...statewide archery. I knew that one was coming. I just bought an Alphamax 32 in preparation for the season and have been shooting for weeks. I am still hoping for a miracle in the elk and mt. goat draw...and it would be a miracle if I get one.

Dillon

Are these all credit cards? Has anyone got a hit on a debit card yet? Just curious as I used a debit card. Probably need to make sure I have enough to cover my moose tag I'm sure I will draw! :)

I am non resi and used bank debt card!
and can verify my deer tag!
bad news ...sorry!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

I started this post because I was hit on Saturday afternoon for two charges $408.00 and $35.00. I just found out my brother-in-law was hit for $560.00 today. Means two elk tags, only group on his card was him and me archery elk on boulder. I guess my wife got a goat tag that is sooo sweeet!. Also I got hit again today for three more general deer tags so there is still hope even if you've been hit once or haven't yet cross your fingers good luck.

Maybe nonresidents will be charge later on, I have heard of a few nonres getting hits. So far I have nothing and depression begins for another year with little hope of success

Theres still be a chance fellas. I applied with 3 preference points for general archery deer and still have not been hit. Keep the hope alive.

I got a hit for $408 overnight. Either a goat tag for my wife or a Henries Buffalo for me. Will have to wqit a bit longer to know which one. We also got the $70 hit for both of our general deer tags.

Bill

Resident and my card was hit on april 11th for 3 muzzleloader northern deer tags.

>I got a hit for $408
>overnight. Either a goat tag
>for my wife or a
>Henries Buffalo for me. Will
>have to wqit a bit
>longer to know which one.
>We also got the $70
>hit for both of our
>general deer tags.
>
>Bill

Congrats Bill! Ill look forward to seeing some pictures.

I just found a pending charge for $760 and thought I had my LE Elk tag....turns out it it was was a delayed reaction from my New Mexico elk application. (they bill the tag fee upfront)

that SUCKED! bout fell out of my chair!

How long does it usually take for the emails to find out what you drew? Credit card got hit for $1513.

Drew one of these:

1) 822 - LE MUZZ BUCK PRONGHORN - PLATEAU (SEPT 29 - OCT 7, 2010)
2) 845 - LE ANY WPN BK PRONGHORN - SAN RAFAEL, NORTH (SEPT 18 - SEPT 26, 2010)

Any idea what to expect? Any reason to expect I drew anything other than my #1 choice?

I have 1552 in pending charges....but, that might be from the NM draw. I could call but I hate talking to those call centers. Hopefully it is not NM....

LAST EDITED ON Apr-13-10 AT 02:51PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-13-10 AT 02:50?PM (MST)

m1fan
You would have drawn your #1 choice. Only way to draw a #2 choice is if tags were left over for that hunt. No chance on your tag. Good luck

Thanks! I will start looking for a motel to take the wife and daughter on vacation for some scouting ;-)

My lucky year waaahoooooo!! my card was hit for a non res oil moose and a resident pahvant early rifle tag looks like my freezer will be full of good eats this year!! I cant beleive it!! I'm on cloud 9 a moose and an elk all in one year!!

I Cant Beleive it! I drew a non resident OIL moose tag and put in as a resident for Elk and got an early Pahvant rifle tag!! WAAAAHOOOOOOO!!!! 3 points man I am so lucky I'm on cloud 9 the freezer will be full this year.

i guess its just general season for me again this year. my card got hit today for 3 general deer tags! but its the wife's first year deer hunting so its going to be a memorable one!!

"Shoot Strait"

First post and pleased to say that my dad and I drew archery pauns. Way excited!!!!

Thanks alp75, I just got the call from hardhorn, and pigntoads, my two best guides. There ditching my nebo hunt for the wasatch.

I am sure you will get plenty of help! Those guys just love to hunt! That's good for both of us. Congrats on your draw!

Don't worry, either of you. Epointer will shoot any bull branched past the ears. We'll be done with him in an hour. Hey Alp75 I know of a place I got a bull for a guy last year....are you interested?

All these CC hit posts got me excited. SO I jumped on my puter, log in and sure enough. Pending charge- Mcdonalds $ 7.58.

Oh well at least it tasted good going down.

>Hey
>Alp75 I know of a
>place I got a bull
>for a guy last year....are
>you interested?

Yep, then let's email the pics to the owner so he can post them up on his website.

I was begining to wonder if my wife or I would draw anything this year. This morning there was one hit for $35.00. Looks like my wife will be hunting the general season southeastern rifle deer.

400bull

Looks like Buck/Bull Combo for Me, my brother, dad, and Grandpa. Should be a good time. Not sure how many more times grandpa will be able to go so it will be fun.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom