I hurt.

Long Time Member
Most painful day ever. Three more to go. I will let you know of it is worth it. I'm afraid of the narcs wearing off if it hurts this bad with them.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Who was it said, "toughen up cupcake!"

Yeah, but pain sucks! lol

Hope you're on the mend! GWSoon!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

It will get better soon. See below.

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Eel

Well, at least you know you still feel.

Get better!! Hope the meds work soon. No mereces esto amigo. Te voy a tener en mis oraciones.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

take the meds and have few shots chase with a nice dab or 3....you will wake feeling like you needs to repeat only to repeat repeating.. and carry on for 2 more months and then you will be fine.. what disability pay in Utah? I cleared a grand a week...which is 800.00 less than what am used too ..but it was duck season and tax free..
jester

1911 we will all wish you a good recovery and Lil Red will make sure you make a full recovery or she will beat you with a broom. Get well and keep us posted.

P.S. hide your rifle from my Cuz, he is scheming on stealing it. I know he is my Cuz, but stealing a man's rifle is a capital offense that should not be tolerated.

RELH

WOW!

The Medical Advice SMACKDADDY Recommended ought to get you Feeling better!

Just make sure you don't have to do any Drug Testing for your Job for a while!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

He is supposed to eat that...smoking it might kill you!
hey copper you doubling up yet on them meds..?
ask the doc for a fentanyl patch and put in arm pit...
just saying
jester

Under the knife and he hurts??? I would think any guy would hurt after having a sex change operation...but II fear we will hear all about it from the dickweed.

2311idiot.jpg

If Caitley Jenner can do it then a Utah Trooper should be able to handle the pain. Tighten Up Butter Cup.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

try the patch under your tongue...only one way faster to your liver..(have you sneezed yet?)
jester

LAST EDITED ON Jun-03-15 AT 09:13PM (MST)[p]1911, I got us a Tee off time for 11:00am tomorrow. What time should I pick you up?

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

He needs some 'Goods' SMACKDADDY!

You Sharin or not?

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom