I heard tale.......

Long Time Member
.... some poacher was lookin' for the feller than done turned him in. Well,....

2dvmlhe.gif

Now I suppose you got all riled and out of sorts misdirecting your blame and projecting it upon others rather than taking a long gander in the mirror. I recon that is why you would refer to a whistle blower as a coward in a projection of your inner self dis-satisfaction. I suppose it was meant to stake fear in the heart of any man willing to rat out a criminal taking what is not his. I fully expect that sort of fear based intimidation from a predatory criminal....it ain't gonna work with me but....

raox2q.gif

I know this is probably the wrong time to ask this question, but before you leave......
49529a66b9d5d8e111e4572d9022653036ba.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-01-14 AT 08:03PM (MST)[p]That is why I can sniff out a liar and a cheat when they cross my path Overton. Next question.

To be fair Hellen Keller could have found this.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>
>Hey aren't state troopers law enforcement
>officers 24/7/365?
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

try 25/8/367!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

You PLICKS have gotta Keep Rubbin it don't ya?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-02-14 AT 08:55AM (MST)[p]It sounds like this is like the story Stone soup, everyone had a little part in it.!!!

Let's make one thing very clear. nvhunter and nv_hunter are NOT the same guy. The person referred to in this thread is nv_hunter.

I think if I were nvhunter I would consider a name change.

>Let's make one thing very clear.
>nvhunter and nv_hunter are NOT
>the same guy. The person
>referred to in this thread
>is nv_hunter.
>
>I think if I were nvhunter
>I would consider a name
>change.

That's some funny stuff NVhunter! Too bad you're stuck with a handle so close to the other dude!

Zeke ....NOT zekers or sneakers or peekers!

WTH Zeke? Great, now I've got to change my name! Maybe something like Homer J or Hunt-Rez ...those sound innocent enough! Ooh, wait, what about DeerKing? That's sounds like a good one!

>WTH Zeke? Great, now I've
>got to change my name!
> Maybe something like Homer
>J or Hunt-Rez ...those sound
>innocent enough! Ooh, wait,
>what about DeerKing? That's
>sounds like a good one!
>

No disrespect man!
At least you're not a "unknowing" poacher or a plick so I really don't mind sharing a "handle" with you!
Poor nvhunter has to share with, well... poor guy!
Na, don't go changin' yer name Mr zekers!
Zeke

You Sheep Luvin Huntin Freaks gonna figure a way to get a Sheep Tag?

Or you gonna try & get one like I'm tryin to get an Elk Tag?

I'm in this 'Tryin' Crap Game almost 20 years now!

Some of these Guys Ain't waitin 20+ years!

I think that the only sheep tag for this year will belong to my son or to littlebighorn. Either way I'll get to go. LBH as 2 decades of points and my son has just short of that. All the 20 point guys will be gone this year so my son will have a better shot in the next couple.
I'm pullin' for ya Bess! I wanna hear you celebrate the victory of having a tag....finally!
Zeke

I may be wrong but I think I had my screen name before he got his.
I think that NV_ should have to put an asterisk (*) behind his now.
Wasn't it B. Bonds they were going to do that with for his home run record because of the steroids? Isn't it kinda the same? "hey I hit this many out of the park, I just had a little outside help to do it"

Or maybe I should change to nvnotunderscorehunter?

$hit I don't know, I may have to do something, there was an NDOW truck following me all day yesterday,

Nvhunter,
Those are all great ideas (and catchy names) but I think you've made it abundantly clear that there is a distinction between you and the other guy. Thanks.

We'll just remember that if we DON'T see a _ then we're OK. If we see a _ we'll all be thinking * (a little outside help. LOL) Good one nvh!

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom