I hate Draw time!!

predator

Very Active Member
Oh, I got the sickness bad, fellas...real bad. Didn't know how bad until the other day when I saw a missed call on my cell with a 602 area code. My app guy lives in S. Arizona, and he likes to personally notify you when you draw something good. Since NV, OR and NM are on the plate, I figured it might have been him. Then my mind started to wander over all kinds of exciting adventures. It was too late to call back, and I was so worked up I barely slept.

I nearly threw my phone down the street when I called in the morning only to find out it was some stupid sales call!!!!

Hi, my name is Pred, and I'm a hunting addict.......

I LOVE IT! NO I ALSO HATE IT , NO I LOVE IT!
NO NO NO , I 100% FOR CERTAIN LOVE IT , BUT HATE WAITING, SO I HATE IT, I THINK. NO DAMN IT , I LOVE IT!

Yeh ---well--- be thankful ya got friends that really like ya!

They always make sure you are in the mix for the tags THEY draw!

I'm in for an ass chewing...........

Robb

LAST EDITED ON Jun-15-07 AT 05:26PM (MST)[p]You are alive. I thought the world really was flat, and you'd gotten too close to the edge........................ :)

Anticipation. It gives you something to live for. On the other hand I would be glad if the Supreme Court would rule the draws are "cruel and unusual punishment".

Yea, it's a love/hate thing.

You've got it right YD.2nd best time. When I'm about to find out about a very desireable tag it gets the old heart rate up. One of the best things about this site is how most of us are on top of the draws.

Robb, why do you torture me so???

Huh, buddy, ole' pal, ole buddy???

You just enjoy the picture of me wonderin' when the TAUNTING EMAIL will arrive, dontcha?

Here, I'll just get it out of the way raht neow.....

YOU SUCK!!! LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom