I graduated from college

dillon

Very Active Member
I just graduated from Utah State University with a bachelor's degree in Wildlife Science and a minor in Biology. Now I need to find a job...

47938.jpg

93919.jpg

From one region 15 high school grad to another (which I believe you are), Congrats and good luck.

I myself am ready to be done with school...2 more years!

Nice Dillon!

Please get a Job at the DWR & straighten the Deer Herd out!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

LAST EDITED ON May-05-12 AT 09:02PM (MST)[p]Congrats on degree and family!

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Are you sure, I was in Logan all day and didn't see you. LOL. Congrats man. Good luck with the job search

Well done. I am on my second time through college after I dropped out 15 years ago to work construction, its way harder to do it later in life. Great looking young family you got there.

>Well done. I am on my
>second time through college after
>I dropped out 15 years
>ago to work construction, its
>way harder to do it
>later in life. Great looking
>young family you got there.
>

So?

When you Graduate from Plumbin what you gonna be?:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

Congratulations Dillon. I wish you continued success and good luck in fulfilling all your dreams.

Eldorado

Burger King and Mcdonalds are hiring. Jokes aside, congrats on getting your degree. Only problem there are quite a few college grads out there not finding jobs or working below their education.
Hopefully you can get on with a wildlife agency, but do not be surprised if you have to go to another state to find that job. Just keep plugging and take care of that wonderful family you have.

RELH

Thanks for the uplifting comments.

I am interviewing with Wyoming next week. So far I am in the top 30 applicants, and they are hiring at least five people.

I will also be interviewing with Idaho the first week of June. I am on the top 25 applicant list for Idaho, but I don't know how many people they are hiring this round.

Jobs are scarce right now in the natural resources field, but I am pretty sure I will have something by August.

Dillon Hoyt

www.dillonhoyt.com

6998412.jpg

Good luck in the job interviews.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Man, they will let anybody have a degree. Just joking, I hope you find a good job and can make a difference in your chosen field. Congrats on a great accomplishment.
I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

It might be tough, but some agencies offer seasonal work. I graduated with a degree in 1972, worked almost a whole year as a Seasonal Ranger, then interviewed and was successful in landing a permanent job. It was a tough life for awhile; I even interviewed for other job opportunities in the early going; but I ended up working for them for 35-1/2 years. Good luck in your endeavors and your future that lies ahead!

Nice job.
I would suggest you get your masters degree. That way you will be able to get some of the management positions.

Nicely done...Congrats.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Congrats man. Check out the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service. Good luck.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom